Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 460>
Hair ViVi

Author
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:42pm
Okay, I've been stuffing my face for the past two days so here's my update

I mixed my HcG Saturday night. Placed it in the butter drawer of my refrigerator so it'll day dark and cold.
On Sunday, I injected in the morning and started loading. By the afternoon I noticed I was forcing myself to eat. But I still stuffed my face.

Monday, I injected again and more of the same. I ate EVERYTHING that I could find that was fried, smothered and covered.  I started to prep my veggies, fruit and protein for the week. I weighed my food raw and placed in ziplock bags and wrote the calorie count on each bag.

Tuesday, I injected and weighed myself 208.4! Jesus be a celery stick! I packed up a large ziplock back full of different program teas: lemon, ginger, green, Mate Chocolate, peach and stevia, grabbed my daytime food and hit the door.

So far I ate some apple with cinnamon and stevia, drank 2 cups of tea, and about 1/4 gallon of water (I keep a gallon of water in my office) and I AM NOT HUNGRY!!! I just looked up and saw it was almost 2 and I haven't eaten my ground turkey and salad greens! I feel good.
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:47pm
Go Urban!!!!!  You are gonna have AMAZING results.  Textbook style HCG makes for GREAT results.
tonione03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

R1 P2 VLCD29 -1.0 
current weight = 219.0lbs (7.4lbs)
Goal this round == under 200lbs

@Toni
Great job on returning to the losses side.  We got this!!! 

Thanks Missy!

WoooHoooo! 1 lb is AWESOME especially this many days into your VLCD's. Only 20 more to go and you will be under 200.Clap I'm right behind you!

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

Okay, I've been stuffing my face for the past two days so here's my update

I mixed my HcG Saturday night. Placed it in the butter drawer of my refrigerator so it'll day dark and cold.
On Sunday, I injected in the morning and started loading. By the afternoon I noticed I was forcing myself to eat. But I still stuffed my face.

Monday, I injected again and more of the same. I ate EVERYTHING that I could find that was fried, smothered and covered.  I started to prep my veggies, fruit and protein for the week. I weighed my food raw and placed in ziplock bags and wrote the calorie count on each bag.

Tuesday, I injected and weighed myself 208.4! Jesus be a celery stick! I packed up a large ziplock back full of different program teas: lemon, ginger, green, Mate Chocolate, peach and stevia, grabbed my daytime food and hit the door.

So far I ate some apple with cinnamon and stevia, drank 2 cups of tea, and about 1/4 gallon of water (I keep a gallon of water in my office) and I AM NOT HUNGRY!!! I just looked up and saw it was almost 2 and I haven't eaten my ground turkey and salad greens! I feel good.

What a great start to your round UrbanLegend! Can't wait to hear about your release tomorrow Smile
tonione03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:48am
Hey Everyone! So here is my weigh in for today:

R2 P2 D10
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -0.4
Current Weight: 223.6
Total Released: 9.2

R2 Goal: 24.8 more lbs to go!
Happy Releases Ladies!
Toni~

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:58am
Alright! First release!

R1-P2-D4
Today Loss: -4
Start Weight: 208.4
Current Weight: 204.4
Total Released: 4

My total calorie intake yesterday was 418.7.  I think I should set a realistic goal for this 23 day round. I'm thinking 18lbs. This should have me done on Christmas.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:59am
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Hey Everyone! So here is my weigh in for today:

R2 P2 D10
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -0.4
Current Weight: 223.6
Total Released: 9.2

R2 Goal: 24.8 more lbs to go!
Happy Releases Ladies!
Toni~
Toni, are you working out as well? I want to but I read that it will make you hungry.
tonione03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:07am
I realized last night that I'm about out of HCG Unhappy. I thought I had another vial so that at least I could order and the last vial would last me until the rest of my HCG came but nope I used the last vial! Dang it.

So what should I do ladies? I am only on VLCD 10. I've never taken homepathic HCG but I'm thinking maybe I should do the homepathic drops until I get more HCG. I really don't wanna stop this round. Which is my other option. I believe I have enough for 2 more injections so I could go into P3 but I don't think that would be a very good plab considering I've only been on this round for 10 days.

So help me out...what should I do??

Oh  by the way.,.I finally found the email receipt from the last place I ordered rx HCG from in case anyone is interested.

escrowrefills.com- I think you have to have a code to get in. You can try the one I've been using: CID292971

It's definitely not as cheap as the other places I used to order from but I don't think those places are selling HCG anymore..

Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:06am
R1 P2 VLCD30 -0.0 
current weight = 219.0lbs (7.4lbs)
No loss today but I ate later than usual. 

@Toni---PM sent
@Urban--- I exercise but I focus on strength training. I keep my cardio minimal with 20 minute sessions that keep my heartrate in zone 2 (124-135 bpm).  I don't have real hunger issues (some head hunger that is stress related at times)
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:39pm
hey missy i pm'd u check it when u can

Ladies and Gentlemen when are u updating ur weight loss goals so that i can go ahead and do so as well it is a big motivator .. i stoped hcg for 2 months an now am getting back on the band wagon. i saw ur weight loss post and got motivated again ...
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 460>
  Share Topic