Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 453454455456457 464>

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:40am
Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

Where should I get the proper drops. What site should I go to? I'm sorry I have been looking and i cant find a good site. 
 I would recommend mixing your own drops. (Order HCG/Order mixing supplies/this ensures you have real hcg) I've used HealingPowerWithin before.  Check on the hcgdietinfo forum to see if you can find an option there. 
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:44am
R1 P2 VLCD29 -1.0 
current weight = 219.0lbs (7.4lbs)
Goal this round == under 200lbs

@Toni
Great job on returning to the losses side.  We got this!!! 
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

One of my bridesmaids came into town so I didn't get the chance to mix and finally start my load days.  I'm mixing tonight, and starting my injections early tomorrow morning so I can be sure to inject around the same time everyday.

I did go to cheesecake factory today and got an extra couple of slices of cheesecake for tomorrows load. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow for my VLCD food. 

My ketone strips came in today so I I'll start measuring my ketones maybe after day 3 of VLCD. 

I'll check back in with you guys tomorrow after my first injection.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding UrbanLegend! Clap I want to try the ketone strips. Where do you purchase them from?

Toni~
Thanks Toni! I got them from Amazon. I paid about $15 for a 50 strip box from bayer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:42pm
Okay, I've been stuffing my face for the past two days so here's my update

I mixed my HcG Saturday night. Placed it in the butter drawer of my refrigerator so it'll day dark and cold.
On Sunday, I injected in the morning and started loading. By the afternoon I noticed I was forcing myself to eat. But I still stuffed my face.

Monday, I injected again and more of the same. I ate EVERYTHING that I could find that was fried, smothered and covered.  I started to prep my veggies, fruit and protein for the week. I weighed my food raw and placed in ziplock bags and wrote the calorie count on each bag.

Tuesday, I injected and weighed myself 208.4! Jesus be a celery stick! I packed up a large ziplock back full of different program teas: lemon, ginger, green, Mate Chocolate, peach and stevia, grabbed my daytime food and hit the door.

So far I ate some apple with cinnamon and stevia, drank 2 cups of tea, and about 1/4 gallon of water (I keep a gallon of water in my office) and I AM NOT HUNGRY!!! I just looked up and saw it was almost 2 and I haven't eaten my ground turkey and salad greens! I feel good.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:47pm
Go Urban!!!!!  You are gonna have AMAZING results.  Textbook style HCG makes for GREAT results.
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

R1 P2 VLCD29 -1.0 
current weight = 219.0lbs (7.4lbs)
Goal this round == under 200lbs

@Toni
Great job on returning to the losses side.  We got this!!! 

Thanks Missy!

WoooHoooo! 1 lb is AWESOME especially this many days into your VLCD's. Only 20 more to go and you will be under 200.Clap I'm right behind you!

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

Okay, I've been stuffing my face for the past two days so here's my update

I mixed my HcG Saturday night. Placed it in the butter drawer of my refrigerator so it'll day dark and cold.
On Sunday, I injected in the morning and started loading. By the afternoon I noticed I was forcing myself to eat. But I still stuffed my face.

Monday, I injected again and more of the same. I ate EVERYTHING that I could find that was fried, smothered and covered.  I started to prep my veggies, fruit and protein for the week. I weighed my food raw and placed in ziplock bags and wrote the calorie count on each bag.

Tuesday, I injected and weighed myself 208.4! Jesus be a celery stick! I packed up a large ziplock back full of different program teas: lemon, ginger, green, Mate Chocolate, peach and stevia, grabbed my daytime food and hit the door.

So far I ate some apple with cinnamon and stevia, drank 2 cups of tea, and about 1/4 gallon of water (I keep a gallon of water in my office) and I AM NOT HUNGRY!!! I just looked up and saw it was almost 2 and I haven't eaten my ground turkey and salad greens! I feel good.

What a great start to your round UrbanLegend! Can't wait to hear about your release tomorrow Smile
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:48am
Hey Everyone! So here is my weigh in for today:

R2 P2 D10
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -0.4
Current Weight: 223.6
Total Released: 9.2

R2 Goal: 24.8 more lbs to go!
Happy Releases Ladies!
Toni~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:58am
Alright! First release!

R1-P2-D4
Today Loss: -4
Start Weight: 208.4
Current Weight: 204.4
Total Released: 4

My total calorie intake yesterday was 418.7.  I think I should set a realistic goal for this 23 day round. I'm thinking 18lbs. This should have me done on Christmas.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:59am
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Hey Everyone! So here is my weigh in for today:

R2 P2 D10
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -0.4
Current Weight: 223.6
Total Released: 9.2

R2 Goal: 24.8 more lbs to go!
Happy Releases Ladies!
Toni~
Toni, are you working out as well? I want to but I read that it will make you hungry.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 453454455456457 464>
  Share Topic