Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 452453454455456 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

One of my bridesmaids came into town so I didn't get the chance to mix and finally start my load days.  I'm mixing tonight, and starting my injections early tomorrow morning so I can be sure to inject around the same time everyday.

I did go to cheesecake factory today and got an extra couple of slices of cheesecake for tomorrows load. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow for my VLCD food. 

My ketone strips came in today so I I'll start measuring my ketones maybe after day 3 of VLCD. 

I'll check back in with you guys tomorrow after my first injection.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding UrbanLegend! Clap I want to try the ketone strips. Where do you purchase them from?

Toni~
Sponsored Links

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:52pm
Here is my update for Sunday

R2 P2 D7
Start Weight: 232.8
Today Loss: -0.8
Current Weight: 223.8
Total Released: 9

R2 Goal: 25 more lbs to go!

BUT THEN...on Sunday I went to dinner with my family and I had a Prime rib, mushrooms, and onions. Disapprove I ate it all and of course I gained. Not going to let this get me down but lesson learned. You have to follow protocol. There is no if, ands or buts about it! I am doing an apple day today to get back on track.
Here are my results for today.

R2 P2 D8
Start Weight:
Today Loss: +0.6
Current Weight: 224.4
Total Released: 8.4

R2 Goal: 25.6 more lbs to go!

Happy Releases Ladies!

Toni~

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

R1 P2 VLCD26- -1.0
R1 P2 VLCD27 +.00
R1 P2 VLCD28 + .6  Stern Smile my fault..... poor planning
current weight = 220.0lbs (6.4lbs)

I have 3 injections remaining.  I think my HCG has lost potency. I'll remix Thursday and keep it moving. 

No worries Missy! Both of us gained .6 this morning due to poor planning. You are so motivating to me because you don't give up Clap
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by malikahbanks malikahbanks wrote:

Congratulations Ladies!! Clap

I lost 30 pounds in 4 months with diet and excersise but Your progress and success has inspired me to start the HCG diet to lose the last 40 lbs! 

My only concern is my appetite! Are any of you ladies using appetite suppressants or know any good ones?

I plan to order from HCG1234.com and start up in a couple weeks. 

Congrats on your awesome weight loss! Clap That is amazing. HCG will definitely take you even further but you have to be really ready for it. You should definitely read pounds and inches before you get started. It will explain a lot. Some people do use appetite suppressants while on HCG, however if you are taking the corrent dosage you won't need any additional appetite suppressants because the HCG does that for you.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Originally posted by malikahbanks malikahbanks wrote:

Congratulations Ladies!! Clap

I lost 30 pounds in 4 months with diet and excersise but Your progress and success has inspired me to start the HCG diet to lose the last 40 lbs! 

My only concern is my appetite! Are any of you ladies using appetite suppressants or know any good ones?

I plan to order from HCG1234.com and start up in a couple weeks. 

Congrats on your awesome weight loss! Clap That is amazing. HCG will definitely take you even further but you have to be really ready for it. You should definitely read pounds and inches before you get started. It will explain a lot. Some people do use appetite suppressants while on HCG, however if you are taking the corrent dosage you won't need any additional appetite suppressants because the HCG does that for you.
CoSign on this...........  Getting the right dose is key.   Here is a link to the audio of Pounds and Inches......  I think I need to listen to this again. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dr.-simeons-pounds-and-inches/id413363726
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

Can someone give me some advice. I am thinking of doing the HCG drops. I am scared of needles so I couldnt dare to inject myself. 

I keep seeing this lifebooker deal for a 42 day supply of drop from this company
"wealth health vitality". they seem to have a hcg 3000 and a synthetic hcg... is that good or should i continue my research and buy 5000 ius from another site. 

Im confused on having to mix the drops. 
It's not what you think.  Check out this video. 
No need to have Fear....

neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:13pm
Where should I get the proper drops. What site should I go to? I'm sorry I have been looking and i cant find a good site. 
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:29am
Hi Ladies!

I hope everyone had great releases this morning Smile I'm just happy to be going back down. .4 release for today.

R2 P2 D9
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -0.4
Current Weight: 224
Total Released: 8.8

R2 Goal: 25.2 more lbs to go!
Happy Releases Ladies!
Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:32am
Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

Where should I get the proper drops. What site should I go to? I'm sorry I have been looking and i cant find a good site. 

I'm sorry but I don't have any suggestions for homeopathic drops. Maybe someone else here that uses them can give you a suggestion.
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:39am
I would like to get the real one. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 452453454455456 464>