Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 447448449450451 460>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Heyyyyyyyy Urban!!!   Welcome back.  Are you getting 2000iu vials of HCG or 5000iu?? 
Here is a link with details. I personally have used 10ml for my 5000iu mixing.  I am not familiar with the mixing measures of the 2000iu.

I started out at 150iu and looking back I realize my dosage was off which is why I struggled.I'm at 125iu dosing right now and my hunger is minimal and very well controlled.   I was also anemic (female issues) and vitamin D deficient.  I would recommend vitamin D3 (5000iu) daily.  It's HUGE. 
I'm getting 5000iu. I 've been looking at the different videos about mixing. I still have my HCG "bible" that I got from that expensive medical spa I went through the first time and they have directions there as well.. Man am I glad I found ya'll. I'm not even going to get into how much money I gave them. Anyway, I've seen that there are differences between mixing using an empty vial or reconstituting the hcg, taking a certain amount of bac water out and adding the hcg directly into the bac water vial. Has anyone done this?
I start with an empty vial. I add 9ml to the empty vial and 1ml to my HCG and allow it to dissolve. I then add the 1ml of hcg/bac water to the 9ml/vial.  I think this is what you mean. I have always mixed this way for 5000iu.
Sponsored Links

UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:54am
Great News! I tracked my HCG and it should be waiting for me when  get home! That means I can use this weekend to shop, and plan my meals. My first go around was successful because I planned my foods for the week, cooked, packaged them, and was ready to go when I had to pull out something to eat.

If I start loading Friday and Saturday I can start VLCD on Sunday. I'm ready to get this weight off of me!
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:18pm
Vlcd day 1 and I am so hungry...like never before
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

What type of HCG are you using (drops/injections/etc)??  What is your dose??  Did you load for 2 days?? 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:34pm
R1 P2 VLCD24- Starting Weight- 226.4  ***This is really off because of cheat days for 2 wks***
Current Weight- 220.4 (-1.0)
Total Released     - 6.0 lbs 

Morning workout -- moderate cardio 20 mins
Bfast ---   Coffee (8am-10am sippin)
Lunch --- Celery and buffalo chicken tenders and strawberries (12:15pm)
Snack ---  Coffee (3ish)
Dinner --- Tilapia and asparagus (6pm)
Snack ---- Cinnamon apple (8pm)
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

What Missy Said....what dosage are you on? Are you using homeopathic or RX hcg?
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:13pm
Missy- Congrats on your release of 1lb today! Thumbs Up
Urbanlegend- Yay! Can't wait to hear all about your loading days and start hearing about those losses!

Here is my update for today. Almost half a pound...I am very happy with my progress so far :)
R2 P2 D4
Start Weight: 232.8
Today Loss: -.4
Current Weight: 226.2

Total Released: 6.6

My goal is to lose 27.4 more lbs for this round.

Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:34pm

Thanks Toni!!!  You're doing AMAZING!! Keep it up. 

Urban-- Make sure you load LOAD and LOAD some more.  That makes a huge difference in minimizing the hunger. I also realize for me that skipping an injection should be done on long rounds. 

I plan to go until I hit 27lbs or below 200 lbs. I also plan to go through P3/4 to stabilize.  I may extend my round if I am still losing an average .5lb/day.  I also plan to be proactive and conquer this once and for all (DIET/LIFESTYLE).
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:32am
Hey Ladies!

So yesterday was a really good day for me.

*Drank 100 ozs of Water
*Pre-cooked my food for lunch this weekend. (now just gotta do dinner)

Challenge for this weekend:

Friends bday dinner Unhappy And its at a sushi place which I LOVE but I can do this!

Here is my plan of attack:

Call the restaurant and speak to a manager re: options for my dinner. I need to have an HCG meal that is also gluten free.

I'm thinking grilled chicken, no butter over a salad and maybe some stir fried veggies. We'll see what they say. I just know that some sushi is NOT worth my goal to live a healthier more active life.

Missy- I plan on getting below 200 lbs this round too. We got this!

Here is my update for today.
R2 P2 D5
Start Weight: 232.8
Today Loss: -.6
Current Weight: 225.6
Total Released: 7.2

R2 Goal- 26.8 more lbs! 

Happy Releases Ladies Smile
Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:12am
R1 P2 VLCD25- Starting Weight- 226.4 (FORGOT MY DAYUM SHOT AGAIN) 
Current Weight- 220.4 (-0.0) no loss.....
Total Released     - 6.0 lbs 

I have some protocol "creep" going on with some things that are making it to my mouth.  I am aware and will adjust accordingly.  Pinch

Morning workout -- skipped due to early meating/going after work
Bfast ---   Coffee (9am)/cinnamon apple(10:30am)
Lunch --- Beef HCG Chili and lettuce aka taco salad(1:00pm)
Snack ---  skipped (plan)
Dinner --- Tilapia and zucchini (7pm)
Snack ---- ???

@Toni--- That is a great plan.Thumbs Up  Have you considered having them make sushi just for you without the rice and more HCG approved veggies?  Your plan is a good one as well. Way to go being proactive for dinner. I skipped the networking part of my early meeting so I wouldn't be tempted to eat bagels/sweets with coffee.  I stuck with the plan and I'm glad I did...... nothing missed.

Edited by missyo67 - Nov 30 2012 at 11:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 447448449450451 460>
  Share Topic