Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 451452453454455 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:34pm

Thanks Toni!!!  You're doing AMAZING!! Keep it up. 

Urban-- Make sure you load LOAD and LOAD some more.  That makes a huge difference in minimizing the hunger. I also realize for me that skipping an injection should be done on long rounds. 

I plan to go until I hit 27lbs or below 200 lbs. I also plan to go through P3/4 to stabilize.  I may extend my round if I am still losing an average .5lb/day.  I also plan to be proactive and conquer this once and for all (DIET/LIFESTYLE).
Sponsored Links

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:32am
Hey Ladies!

So yesterday was a really good day for me.

*Drank 100 ozs of Water
*Pre-cooked my food for lunch this weekend. (now just gotta do dinner)

Challenge for this weekend:

Friends bday dinner Unhappy And its at a sushi place which I LOVE but I can do this!

Here is my plan of attack:

Call the restaurant and speak to a manager re: options for my dinner. I need to have an HCG meal that is also gluten free.

I'm thinking grilled chicken, no butter over a salad and maybe some stir fried veggies. We'll see what they say. I just know that some sushi is NOT worth my goal to live a healthier more active life.

Missy- I plan on getting below 200 lbs this round too. We got this!

Here is my update for today.
R2 P2 D5
Start Weight: 232.8
Today Loss: -.6
Current Weight: 225.6
Total Released: 7.2

R2 Goal- 26.8 more lbs! 

Happy Releases Ladies Smile
Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:12am
R1 P2 VLCD25- Starting Weight- 226.4 (FORGOT MY DAYUM SHOT AGAIN) 
Current Weight- 220.4 (-0.0) no loss.....
Total Released     - 6.0 lbs 

I have some protocol "creep" going on with some things that are making it to my mouth.  I am aware and will adjust accordingly.  Pinch

Morning workout -- skipped due to early meating/going after work
Bfast ---   Coffee (9am)/cinnamon apple(10:30am)
Lunch --- Beef HCG Chili and lettuce aka taco salad(1:00pm)
Snack ---  skipped (plan)
Dinner --- Tilapia and zucchini (7pm)
Snack ---- ???

@Toni--- That is a great plan.Thumbs Up  Have you considered having them make sushi just for you without the rice and more HCG approved veggies?  Your plan is a good one as well. Way to go being proactive for dinner. I skipped the networking part of my early meeting so I wouldn't be tempted to eat bagels/sweets with coffee.  I stuck with the plan and I'm glad I did...... nothing missed.

Edited by missyo67 - Nov 30 2012 at 11:13am
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:53am

@Toni--- That is a great plan.Thumbs Up  Have you considered having them make sushi just for you without the rice and more HCG approved veggies?  Your plan is a good one as well. Way to go being proactive for dinner. I skipped the networking part of my early meeting so I wouldn't be tempted to eat bagels/sweets with coffee.  I stuck with the plan and I'm glad I did...... nothing missed.
[/QUOTE]

Missy- That is a GREAT idea. I am going to def ask them when I call. Good for you for skipping the networking part of your meeting...sometimes we gotta make those sacrifices not to put ourselves in a situation where we are eating mindlessly.

Anyone else out there today? lol

Toni~

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:15pm
Here is my update for today.

R2 P2 D6
Start Weight: 232.8
Today Loss: -1.0
Current Weight: 224.6
Total Released: 8.2

R2 Goal- 25.8 more lbs to go!

Happy Releases Ladies
Toni~
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:51pm
One of my bridesmaids came into town so I didn't get the chance to mix and finally start my load days.  I'm mixing tonight, and starting my injections early tomorrow morning so I can be sure to inject around the same time everyday.

I did go to cheesecake factory today and got an extra couple of slices of cheesecake for tomorrows load. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow for my VLCD food. 

My ketone strips came in today so I I'll start measuring my ketones maybe after day 3 of VLCD. 

I'll check back in with you guys tomorrow after my first injection.
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:13am
Can someone give me some advice. I am thinking of doing the HCG drops. I am scared of needles so I couldnt dare to inject myself. 

I keep seeing this lifebooker deal for a 42 day supply of drop from this company
"wealth health vitality". they seem to have a hcg 3000 and a synthetic hcg... is that good or should i continue my research and buy 5000 ius from another site. 

Im confused on having to mix the drops. 

Edited by neeneebaby - Dec 03 2012 at 11:14am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

Can someone give me some advice. I am thinking of doing the HCG drops. I am scared of needles so I couldnt dare to inject myself. 

I keep seeing this lifebooker deal for a 42 day supply of drop from this company
"wealth health vitality". they seem to have a hcg 3000 and a synthetic hcg... is that good or should i continue my research and buy 5000 ius from another site. 

Im confused on having to mix the drops. 
I would only trust real hcg.  I would buy the hcg from overseas, research mixing instructions, and mix myself.  No to synthetic..... especially related to anything hormonal. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:16pm
R1 P2 VLCD26- -1.0
R1 P2 VLCD27 +.00
R1 P2 VLCD28 + .6  Stern Smile my fault..... poor planning
current weight = 220.0lbs (6.4lbs)

I have 3 injections remaining.  I think my HCG has lost potency. I'll remix Thursday and keep it moving. 
malikahbanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malikahbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:35pm
Congratulations Ladies!! Clap

I lost 30 pounds in 4 months with diet and excersise but Your progress and success has inspired me to start the HCG diet to lose the last 40 lbs! 

My only concern is my appetite! Are any of you ladies using appetite suppressants or know any good ones?

I plan to order from HCG1234.com and start up in a couple weeks. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 451452453454455 464>
  Share Topic