Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:01pm
Thanks Missy! Is it just me or does taking HCG make you feel smaller?? LOL
1.4 is an awesome release Missy! ClapClap Congrats! You are going to kill the rest of this round Big smile
I usually eat lunch at 12 and then an apple around 3 p.m. I eat dinner around 7:30-8. I really need to eat dinner earlier.

Sponsored Links

UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Heyyyyyyyy Urban!!!   Welcome back.  Are you getting 2000iu vials of HCG or 5000iu?? 
Here is a link with details. I personally have used 10ml for my 5000iu mixing.  I am not familiar with the mixing measures of the 2000iu.

I started out at 150iu and looking back I realize my dosage was off which is why I struggled.I'm at 125iu dosing right now and my hunger is minimal and very well controlled.   I was also anemic (female issues) and vitamin D deficient.  I would recommend vitamin D3 (5000iu) daily.  It's HUGE. 
I'm getting 5000iu. I 've been looking at the different videos about mixing. I still have my HCG "bible" that I got from that expensive medical spa I went through the first time and they have directions there as well.. Man am I glad I found ya'll. I'm not even going to get into how much money I gave them. Anyway, I've seen that there are differences between mixing using an empty vial or reconstituting the hcg, taking a certain amount of bac water out and adding the hcg directly into the bac water vial. Has anyone done this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

I am so glad that you ladies are here..Missy and Urbanlegend!  I can't believe it's been 2 years.

It definitely feels like we are having a reunion. LOL

UrbanLegend- How long will it take for your HCG to come in? Where did you order it from? I'm going to need to order more soon. I am down to one vial.

Toni, it's taking forever for my stuff to come. I ordered on 11/16, and it just cleared customs today (according to the tracking number) I did EscrowRefils. I'm thinking that since it had to make a stop in NY before it came to me, and there was a holiday that it was delayed.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Heyyyyyyyy Urban!!!   Welcome back.  Are you getting 2000iu vials of HCG or 5000iu?? 
Here is a link with details. I personally have used 10ml for my 5000iu mixing.  I am not familiar with the mixing measures of the 2000iu.

I started out at 150iu and looking back I realize my dosage was off which is why I struggled.I'm at 125iu dosing right now and my hunger is minimal and very well controlled.   I was also anemic (female issues) and vitamin D deficient.  I would recommend vitamin D3 (5000iu) daily.  It's HUGE. 
I'm getting 5000iu. I 've been looking at the different videos about mixing. I still have my HCG "bible" that I got from that expensive medical spa I went through the first time and they have directions there as well.. Man am I glad I found ya'll. I'm not even going to get into how much money I gave them. Anyway, I've seen that there are differences between mixing using an empty vial or reconstituting the hcg, taking a certain amount of bac water out and adding the hcg directly into the bac water vial. Has anyone done this?
I start with an empty vial. I add 9ml to the empty vial and 1ml to my HCG and allow it to dissolve. I then add the 1ml of hcg/bac water to the 9ml/vial.  I think this is what you mean. I have always mixed this way for 5000iu.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:54am
Great News! I tracked my HCG and it should be waiting for me when  get home! That means I can use this weekend to shop, and plan my meals. My first go around was successful because I planned my foods for the week, cooked, packaged them, and was ready to go when I had to pull out something to eat.

If I start loading Friday and Saturday I can start VLCD on Sunday. I'm ready to get this weight off of me!
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:18pm
Vlcd day 1 and I am so hungry...like never before
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

What type of HCG are you using (drops/injections/etc)??  What is your dose??  Did you load for 2 days?? 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:34pm
R1 P2 VLCD24- Starting Weight- 226.4  ***This is really off because of cheat days for 2 wks***
Current Weight- 220.4 (-1.0)
Total Released     - 6.0 lbs 

Morning workout -- moderate cardio 20 mins
Bfast ---   Coffee (8am-10am sippin)
Lunch --- Celery and buffalo chicken tenders and strawberries (12:15pm)
Snack ---  Coffee (3ish)
Dinner --- Tilapia and asparagus (6pm)
Snack ---- Cinnamon apple (8pm)
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

What Missy Said....what dosage are you on? Are you using homeopathic or RX hcg?
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:13pm
Missy- Congrats on your release of 1lb today! Thumbs Up
Urbanlegend- Yay! Can't wait to hear all about your loading days and start hearing about those losses!

Here is my update for today. Almost half a pound...I am very happy with my progress so far :)
R2 P2 D4
Start Weight: 232.8
Today Loss: -.4
Current Weight: 226.2

Total Released: 6.6

My goal is to lose 27.4 more lbs for this round.

Toni~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style