Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Shape Me Perfect
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 446447448449450 460>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:25am
Hellooooo anyone home?? LOL

Ok so for todays update

R2 P2 VLCD2-
Starting Weight- 232.5
Current Weight- 228.8 (Woohoo back in the 220's Big smile)
Released- 3.7 lbs

Anyone else have any updates?

Toni~
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:24pm
OMGEEEEEEEE TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHugHug  It's soooo good to see you (ehuggsssss)

You are here......  we support you...... on your way to success...... that's all that matters.

Good job on the R1......  despite the Thanksgiving setback.  I usually check in daily but yesterday was workday hell (performance eval). 

Looking forward to celebrating losses with you.

I'm on R1D22 (dismal performance up until the last week).  I wasted 2 weeks with cheating issues (dosage was off!!) TOM is here so no losses (no gains either) and I'm looking forward to posting losses before the end of this week. I'm hoping to salvage a 20lb loss in this round.  I may extend it 14 days due to my self sabatoge. 

R1 P2 VLCD22-
Starting Weight- 226.4
Current Weight- 222.8
Released- 3.6 lbs

UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:35pm
Toni!!!!! Hey girl! I started the journey with you 2 years ago!

Missy! Hey lady, I feel like we're having a reunion!

I got my supplies on Friday. Now I'm waiting for my HCG to come in. I may be stalking you guys and youtube when it's time to mix and deciding the dosage. I think the first time I did 125 so I may start there.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:11pm
Heyyyyyyyy Urban!!!   Welcome back.  Are you getting 2000iu vials of HCG or 5000iu?? 
Here is a link with details. I personally have used 10ml for my 5000iu mixing.  I am not familiar with the mixing measures of the 2000iu.

I started out at 150iu and looking back I realize my dosage was off which is why I struggled.I'm at 125iu dosing right now and my hunger is minimal and very well controlled.   I was also anemic (female issues) and vitamin D deficient.  I would recommend vitamin D3 (5000iu) daily.  It's HUGE. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:17pm
I'm making HCG Chili and buffalo chicken strips for tomorrow.  I gotta cook in advance to prevent derailment.  I've learned my lesson!!

BTW.... I've finally kicked my SF Red Bull habit.  This is major. LOL.
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:11pm

I am so glad that you ladies are here..Missy and Urbanlegend!  I can't believe it's been 2 years.

It definitely feels like we are having a reunion. LOL

UrbanLegend- How long will it take for your HCG to come in? Where did you order it from? I'm going to need to order more soon. I am down to one vial.

Missy- You are right...I'm here now and that's what matters. I'm glad I decided to log back in. You and everyone else were such a huge support for me 2 years ago. I'm looking forward to cheering everyone on Smile

Congrats on kicking your SF red bull habit Missy! I remember how hard it was for meone to kick Pepsi. I need to make me some meals ahead of time this round. At work it's easy because I keep lettuce, chicken, and pico in the fridge at work. But at home it's another story.

Here's todays update

R2 P2 D3

Start Weight: 232.8
Today loss: - 2.2

Current: 226.6

Total Released: 6.2

Edited by tonione03 - Nov 28 2012 at 1:12pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:40pm
R1 P2 VLCD23- Starting Weight- 226.4
Current Weight- 221.4 (-1.4)
Total Released     - 5.0 lbs

TOM Finally gone! Accidentally skipped my injection.  No severe hunger. May need to go down from 125iu. Did strength training this morning before work.

Great release Toni!!!!  Keep rocking!!
What are your meal times??  I need to be more consistant with mine so I don't eat too late.

Edited by missyo67 - Nov 28 2012 at 3:42pm
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:01pm
Thanks Missy! Is it just me or does taking HCG make you feel smaller?? LOL
1.4 is an awesome release Missy! ClapClap Congrats! You are going to kill the rest of this round Big smile
I usually eat lunch at 12 and then an apple around 3 p.m. I eat dinner around 7:30-8. I really need to eat dinner earlier.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Heyyyyyyyy Urban!!!   Welcome back.  Are you getting 2000iu vials of HCG or 5000iu?? 
Here is a link with details. I personally have used 10ml for my 5000iu mixing.  I am not familiar with the mixing measures of the 2000iu.

I started out at 150iu and looking back I realize my dosage was off which is why I struggled.I'm at 125iu dosing right now and my hunger is minimal and very well controlled.   I was also anemic (female issues) and vitamin D deficient.  I would recommend vitamin D3 (5000iu) daily.  It's HUGE. 
I'm getting 5000iu. I 've been looking at the different videos about mixing. I still have my HCG "bible" that I got from that expensive medical spa I went through the first time and they have directions there as well.. Man am I glad I found ya'll. I'm not even going to get into how much money I gave them. Anyway, I've seen that there are differences between mixing using an empty vial or reconstituting the hcg, taking a certain amount of bac water out and adding the hcg directly into the bac water vial. Has anyone done this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

I am so glad that you ladies are here..Missy and Urbanlegend!  I can't believe it's been 2 years.

It definitely feels like we are having a reunion. LOL

UrbanLegend- How long will it take for your HCG to come in? Where did you order it from? I'm going to need to order more soon. I am down to one vial.

Toni, it's taking forever for my stuff to come. I ordered on 11/16, and it just cleared customs today (according to the tracking number) I did EscrowRefils. I'm thinking that since it had to make a stop in NY before it came to me, and there was a holiday that it was delayed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions