Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 449450451452453 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:58pm
@SoutherN keep us posted on your progress.  Weight loss and a healthier life is the goal regardless of how you get there.

I was almost ready to give up but I started reading on the HCGdietinfo forum.  It was recommended that I adjust my dosage.  I skipped a day (never did that before) and I wasn't hungry the next day.  I went down to 125iu from 150.  TOM came yesterday so no loss today but no gain either (that's a first).  I'm trying not to be all over the place.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:27pm
the first time i did hcg, i did 150 iu
in the rounds after that, i had to go down 125iu
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:08am
Hi Everyone!

I was a hard core HCG'er 2 years ago and now I'm back! I did great keeping the weight off at first (even tho I never made it to my ultimate goal) but then in the last year I've gained SO much weight. But that's the negative...I have forgiven myself Embarrassed and I'm moving on. So here is where I'm at now.

My intent was to do a full 43 day round but for my first round I only made it to 25 VLCD's. Thanksgiving through a wrench in it for me.

Round 1 - 25 VLCD's
Start- 10/29/2012

Starting Weight- 247
Ending Weight- 227
Total lbs released- 20

Total inches released (love the reshaping of HCG)
Chest- 46-----> 41.5
Waist- 41-----> 36
Hips- 54----> 49
Thigh- 33----> 28
Arm- 17---->14.5

I am very happy with my Round 1 results but now it's really time to kick it into gear. I've decided to go right into my second round since I never really completed my first. So happy to be back with you all. I will be checking in every day with an update. I see you are here Missy! I hope you remember me lol

R2 P2 VLCD1- 232.5 (gained from the 227..damn Thanksgiving Angry)

Goal weight- 135 (5'4)
Lbs to go- 97.5

Toni~

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:25am
Hellooooo anyone home?? LOL

Ok so for todays update

R2 P2 VLCD2-
Starting Weight- 232.5
Current Weight- 228.8 (Woohoo back in the 220's Big smile)
Released- 3.7 lbs

Anyone else have any updates?

Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:24pm
OMGEEEEEEEE TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHugHug  It's soooo good to see you (ehuggsssss)

You are here......  we support you...... on your way to success...... that's all that matters.

Good job on the R1......  despite the Thanksgiving setback.  I usually check in daily but yesterday was workday hell (performance eval). 

Looking forward to celebrating losses with you.

I'm on R1D22 (dismal performance up until the last week).  I wasted 2 weeks with cheating issues (dosage was off!!) TOM is here so no losses (no gains either) and I'm looking forward to posting losses before the end of this week. I'm hoping to salvage a 20lb loss in this round.  I may extend it 14 days due to my self sabatoge. 

R1 P2 VLCD22-
Starting Weight- 226.4
Current Weight- 222.8
Released- 3.6 lbs

UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:35pm
Toni!!!!! Hey girl! I started the journey with you 2 years ago!

Missy! Hey lady, I feel like we're having a reunion!

I got my supplies on Friday. Now I'm waiting for my HCG to come in. I may be stalking you guys and youtube when it's time to mix and deciding the dosage. I think the first time I did 125 so I may start there.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:11pm
Heyyyyyyyy Urban!!!   Welcome back.  Are you getting 2000iu vials of HCG or 5000iu?? 
Here is a link with details. I personally have used 10ml for my 5000iu mixing.  I am not familiar with the mixing measures of the 2000iu.

I started out at 150iu and looking back I realize my dosage was off which is why I struggled.I'm at 125iu dosing right now and my hunger is minimal and very well controlled.   I was also anemic (female issues) and vitamin D deficient.  I would recommend vitamin D3 (5000iu) daily.  It's HUGE. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:17pm
I'm making HCG Chili and buffalo chicken strips for tomorrow.  I gotta cook in advance to prevent derailment.  I've learned my lesson!!

BTW.... I've finally kicked my SF Red Bull habit.  This is major. LOL.
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:11pm

I am so glad that you ladies are here..Missy and Urbanlegend!  I can't believe it's been 2 years.

It definitely feels like we are having a reunion. LOL

UrbanLegend- How long will it take for your HCG to come in? Where did you order it from? I'm going to need to order more soon. I am down to one vial.

Missy- You are right...I'm here now and that's what matters. I'm glad I decided to log back in. You and everyone else were such a huge support for me 2 years ago. I'm looking forward to cheering everyone on Smile

Congrats on kicking your SF red bull habit Missy! I remember how hard it was for meone to kick Pepsi. I need to make me some meals ahead of time this round. At work it's easy because I keep lettuce, chicken, and pico in the fridge at work. But at home it's another story.

Here's todays update

R2 P2 D3

Start Weight: 232.8
Today loss: - 2.2

Current: 226.6

Total Released: 6.2

Edited by tonione03 - Nov 28 2012 at 1:12pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:40pm
R1 P2 VLCD23- Starting Weight- 226.4
Current Weight- 221.4 (-1.4)
Total Released     - 5.0 lbs

TOM Finally gone! Accidentally skipped my injection.  No severe hunger. May need to go down from 125iu. Did strength training this morning before work.

Great release Toni!!!!  Keep rocking!!
What are your meal times??  I need to be more consistant with mine so I don't eat too late.

Edited by missyo67 - Nov 28 2012 at 3:42pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System