Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 448449450451452 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:48pm
vlcd 1, -1.5 lbs
vlcd 2, -1 lb
total 2.5

i have a throat ache so i want to eat all the creamy foods, but i must struggle on

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 09 2012 at 7:59am
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:26am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

If the holidays are going to be a temptation and you cheat regularly, I would consider waiting until your have a "Made Up Mind".

I exercise but it is mostly lifting and very minimal low impact cardio (walking or elliptical monitoring my heartrate) I used to be a chronic exerciser but I'm adapting to doing less and being very focused on my diet.

I take supplements that include b vitamins, magnesium, selenium, and more that help with energy.  Caffeine from coffee also helps.

Good Luck to everyone.

Thanks Missy & Southern.

A friend of mine has lost almost 100lbs on it and she's going back on after thanksgiving. We're gonna do it together. We'll load during the holiday and "go hard" there after. I'll be checking in when I start.

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:10pm
VLCD #4 -1.4 lbs
VLCD#5 -1.0  lbs
VLCD#6 -0.00 lbs (today)  Worked late and was up early and ate dinner late. Not discouraged. 
============
Total -5.2lbs

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:02pm
craving nuts like crazy. happens every single time im on hcg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:25am
sooo, got drunk last night. which is what i do when i'm stressed. 
and when i'm drunk, i eat ALL the things. 
started off with the nuts I was craving.  and then i looked up at the top of my refrigerator and saw all these yummy protein bars. instead of throwing them all away to get them out of my house, i just sat there and ate them all. Sleepy

vlcd 1, -1.5 lbs
vlcd 2, -1 lb
vlcd 3, +1.5
total -1.0
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:38pm
had some very emotional days and fell off. but im back on aaaand with a scale this time. had fun loading the past 2 days now its back to weighing protein. also looks like i'm gonna be HCG-ing through thanksgiving. may the diet gods be with me lol
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:48am
Hey folks.
After looking at myself in a recent photo, and realizing that I was channeling a lumpy space princess.. I decided to go back to HCG. I did great on it before, so I know what I'm getting into. I was glad to know this thread was still here and Missy and Southern were still active on it.

I ordered my HCG, and normally I would go to Amazon to get a kit for injections but there seems to be a bariostatic water shortage. Can someone suggest a site for injection supplies?
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

Hey folks.
After looking at myself in a recent photo, and realizing that I was channeling a lumpy space princess.. I decided to go back to HCG. I did great on it before, so I know what I'm getting into. I was glad to know this thread was still here and Missy and Southern were still active on it.

I ordered my HCG, and normally I would go to Amazon to get a kit for injections but there seems to be a bariostatic water shortage. Can someone suggest a site for injection supplies?

Welcome Back Urban!  I haven't been on HCG consistantly in about a year (until recently) but I stay around to encourage others and be motivated.

GPZservices sells supplies but not bac water.  I bought a kit from http://www.formagenix.com/ earlier in the year.  They have a sale now.  I need more injection supplies myself.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:10pm
VLCD 18 -1.6 lbs

I had to adjust my dosage.  I was not following protocol and all over the place.  I went to another HCG forum and got some "tough love" and got back on track. Amazing that I could lose on Thanksgiving. I'm refocused and determined.

I'm using this tracker to hold myself accountable. Check it out.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:51am
Congratulations Missy
I ended up going to the Ideal Protein diet which I actually enjoy. I just had a really hard time going back to 500 cals and finding good recipes to keep myself on track
I'll still be checking in on you guys
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System