Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 461462463464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:27am
Rock on TONI!!!!!   AWESOME RESULTS......  You may lose even without injecting since you are VLC for the next few days.

Skipping my dose today and trying not to eat all day. I guess my attempt at a steak day.  I have had major hormonal issues (breakouts, sore boobs, etc) as TOM approaches.  I know the gain is from water retention and I can feel it.  Unhappy I will likely just try to get the water weight off and stabilize there.  No point in wasting my HCG.
Sponsored Links

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Rock on TONI!!!!!   AWESOME RESULTS......  You may lose even without injecting since you are VLC for the next few days.

Skipping my dose today and trying not to eat all day. I guess my attempt at a steak day.  I have had major hormonal issues (breakouts, sore boobs, etc) as TOM approaches.  I know the gain is from water retention and I can feel it.  Unhappy I will likely just try to get the water weight off and stabilize there.  No point in wasting my HCG.

Well try to get in a lot of water and enjoy your steak at the end of the day.  Water retention sucks. Yea don't waste that HCG...because P3 will be a short one and then you can get right back into P2 with me Smile

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:47am
So here is my update for today. Today starts the beginning of my 72 hours of VLCD with no HCG. I didn't quite make my goal weight for this round. And I realized my numbers were a bit off. I was actually 211.8 yesterday and 211.2 today. I had myself all confused this morning. So anyways my LIW is 211.2.  My goal was 207.8 but hey close enough!Smile I will update how many inches were lost this round tomnorrow morning. I forgot to measure this morning.

R2 P2 D25
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -0.6
Current Weight: 211.2
R2 Total lbs released- 21.6

R1 & R2 total weight loss combined- 35.8 lbs! Clap How can you not love HCG lol

I will be back to P2 on 12/31/12. I will only be loading for one day on P3 friendly foods.

Missy- How is it going? Has your hunger gotten better ?

Toni~

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:10am
Hey Toni!!  Great Round 2!!! 

Hunger is better.  PMS symptoms are a mofo.  I'm craving salty/sweet foods. I'm ok..... now to get rid of the water retention. 

Are you only loading 1 day?? 
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:39am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Hey Toni!!  Great Round 2!!! 

Hunger is better.  PMS symptoms are a mofo.  I'm craving salty/sweet foods. I'm ok..... now to get rid of the water retention. 

Are you only loading 1 day?? 

Thanks Missy! I'm going to push even harder when I get back from Disney World... I really want to see myself at 130. Smile

In total agreeance...PMS SUCKS Dead Yea I'm only going to load 1 day. I figure that should be enough since it's just an interruption. What do you think?

Here is my update:

R2 P2 D26 NO INJECTION
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -0.2
Current Weight: 211
R2 Total lbs released- 21.6

+/- LIW: -0.2

Toni~

Edited by tonione03 - Dec 21 2012 at 7:40am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:02pm
Any new HCG'rs for 2013????

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:50am
thinking about it Embarrassed gotta see what i have left at home
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:00am
I was on the Ideal Protein diet, which started out great for the first 2 months. lost 12 lbs in that period. Lost 9 more around thanksgiving. However, for the long term, my stomach was not happy with the eating of only soy based packaged foods. 

So I'm looking to go back to whole foods. I'll be starting that either by hCG or or Dukan or some SoutherNtellect combination of both Stern Smile.  Trying to decide which is best but either way i'll be moving into Paleo/Primal after I reach goal. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:31pm
i have a vial of homoepathic and 1 box of 2000 iu. 
pretty sure id rather do injections again so i'll have to wait for my order
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:03pm

Hey SoutherN!!!  Good to hear from you!!  Congrats on the weightloss.  You did good.  The soy thing is scary.  It really does damage to your hormones among other things.  Whole foods are always a winner IMHO...  You just gotta keep trying to figure out what works for you and what doesn't.

I'm in P3 (not strict) but not over 2 lbs of my LIW. I am waiting on my period to finally get here but I've been waiting a week now and I don't know what's up with that.  As soon as I'm clear, I'm cycling back to a new round.  I'm gonna order another box of HCG to have on hand since I'm down to 1 vial of 5000iu. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 461462463464>