Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 460461462463464>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:16am
Hi Ladies!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My last hcg injection before my planned interruption will be on Thursday. I will still need to stay on the VLCD through Sunday. Then I will go into P3 for the week that I'm at Disney.

R2 P2 D22
Start Weight:
Today Loss: - 1.2
Current Weight: 212.8
Total Released: 20

R2 Goal: 5 more lbs to go!

So how has everyone been doing? Who's left? I know you're out there Missy! Smile

Toni~
Sponsored Links

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:19am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

@Toni--- You are doing awesome!!!!   Keep up the great momentum!!

I don't drink enough water in general.  That is part of my issue.  I noticed the frequency of going to the restroom has decreased.  I read in P&I that water releases the fat from the cells which would explain the 2-3 days stalls. 

After you mentioned the spices being P2 friendly, I realized I had been using Lawry's sparingly and the 2nd Ingredient is SUGAR.  I rarely use it but had been throwing it on my meat the last couple of weeks.  I also have been using cream which is a NO-NO.  I'm out of it and I'm not buying it anytime soon.  Thanks for posting the reminder.  Keep them coming.

Thanks Missy! I am re reading P&I right now too (gives me motivation). Spices can be sneaky little things! Not only do a lot of them have sugar but also startches. Not good. I learned that the hard way after getting glutened not paying attention to the seasonings.

Toni~

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:11am
R1 P2 VLCD43 (Starting Weight 226.4lbs)
Today's Release  (-0lbs)
current weight = 215.0bs (-11.4lbs)
R1 Goal = 199lbs or less

Ended the week with tummy issues for 2-3 days.  Managed to go down .8 over the weekend but TOM is this week.  I will continue on at least another 7 days before going into P3. I'm on the fence a little about this. 

@Toni--- you ROCK.  Way to execute. Party
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:19pm

R1 P2 VLCD43 (Starting Weight 226.4lbs)
Today's Release  (-0lbs)
current weight = 215.0bs (-11.4lbs)
R1 Goal = 199lbs or less

Ended the week with tummy issues for 2-3 days.  Managed to go down .8 over the weekend but TOM is this week.  I will continue on at least another 7 days before going into P3. I'm on the fence a little about this. 

@Toni--- you ROCK.  Way to execute. Party

Thanks Missy! A 0.8 release over the weekend is not bad at all especially with TOM on his way.
Are you on fence about whether or not to go into P3?
Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:30pm
I really want to keep going but I'm having more cheats than I care to admit.  I am wondering should I take a break and go into P3 and restart after 2 weeks of stability. Not sure how to approach it without wasting my hcg I just mixed.  I was going to stick it out thru TOM. 
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:41pm
Here is my update for today:
R2 P2 D23
Start Weight:
Today Loss: 0

Missy- We both know that success on HCG has a lot to do with your mind set. You've been successful...it's ok to give yourself a break. Go into P3 to maintain your loss and then jump back into P2 once you've stabilized. Cheating on HCG is only gonna cause you back and forth losses. You already know that though so I'm preaching to the choir lol.

So is it just me and you now? Don't leave me Missy!

Toni~

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Here is my update for today:
R2 P2 D23
Start Weight:
Today Loss: 0

Missy- We both know that success on HCG has a lot to do with your mind set. You've been successful...it's ok to give yourself a break. Go into P3 to maintain your loss and then jump back into P2 once you've stabilized. Cheating on HCG is only gonna cause you back and forth losses. You already know that though so I'm preaching to the choir lol.

So is it just me and you now? Don't leave me Missy!

Toni~

I'm here!!!  Keep going Toni!!!  You are doing awesome!

I'm working through my issues.  I think my issue is stress and approaching TOM induced.  Yesterday I had a relapse of cheating-- up in an absurd way.  Weird thing.... I had no pleasure in the cheats!  I knew the scale wasn't going to be kind.  I'm back on track and I'm going to recover and probably cycle off to P3 for about a week (similar to your timing). 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:54pm
I just realized when I remixed last week I filled my syringes with 25cc instead of 20cc.  I had dropped my dose before the remix. This is likely the source of my hunger issues.  I will skip a dose to see if that helps tomorrow.  My hunger has been growing.  Pinch 
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:46am
oK so today I released 1.6! Big smile Unfortunately I won't make my goal of 3.4 more lbs before my LIW tomorrow but I'm still happy with what I've released in this 2nd round. I will begin P3 on Sunday. I'm hoping to get to 210 tomorrow. That would be great but 1.8 is highly unlikely..so i guess I will be good with whatever now that i think about it lol.

missyo67- I'm so glad you're still here. You are my HCG rock! Stress and the fact that TOM is coming will cause issues for anyone. You inspire me because when I've had an awful cheat in the past I keep on going. I don't stop cheating. That's why I gained all of my weight back minus like 5 lbs Ermm But I'm learning from you to dust myself off and try again.

Here is my update:

R2 P2 D24
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -1.6
Current Weight: 211.8
Total Released: 21.6

R2 Goal: 3.4 more lbs to go!
Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:50am

I just realized when I remixed last week I filled my syringes with 25cc instead of 20cc.  I had dropped my dose before the remix. This is likely the source of my hunger issues.  I will skip a dose to see if that helps tomorrow.  My hunger has been growing.  Pinch 

Oh no! I'm glad you realized it early! Messing with the right dose will def cause lots of hunger! Thumbs Down Hopefully you will feel less hungry tomorrow! Eat some celery lol

toni~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 460461462463464>