Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 458459460461462 464>

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

I did the apple day yesterday. Today I woke up and weighed myself and was 196! So that was a loss of 2, and I'm still in large ketosis, but I was so tired that I stayed home from work today. 

So, I decided to move into P3. I'm zapped. I'm glad to be down 12lbs, and 2 1/2 inches on my waist, but I don't think I can go any longer. I do look at food differently, especially portion control. I think if I move into a protein based diet + exercise I can maintain where I am and move forward to my goal of 185. I know that there will be some bounce back weight, I'm prepared to address that with my 1/2 gallon of water goal and staying away from sugar and carbs.

Having said all of that, I want to thank you guys so much for helping me. If I ever need to go back to HCG I have some resources thanks to you. I'll be popping in every so often to check up on you guys and cheer you on.
Hug  Are you taking vitamins???  I hope you feel better.  Keep us posted on your progress.

BTW... love the avi... when is the "big day"???
Sponsored Links

Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:14am
no i dont have the strips i would love to get some .. i hear you ladies speak of this ketosis thing but i have no idea what its about do you care to elaborate and give me info on how i can get some atleast if i know my body is burning fat then that would motivate me as well
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:23am
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:30am
Hey Ladies...here is my update for today. Only lost .2 but I'm ok with that as long as the scale is going down Smile

R2 P2 D17
Start Weight:
Today Loss: - 0.2
Current Weight: 216.8
Total Released: 16

R2 Goal: 9 more lbs to go!

Missy- Thanks Missy! Congrats on your release. You are def making a comeback on this round Clap

SugaBrown11- Thanks! I am def going to keep going. You ladies are my motivation.
Have you checked to make sure all your spices and seasonings are P2 friendly?? I know you've done this before..just throwing out suggestions! How many days have you been on the VLCD?  How much have you released?

UrbanLegend- Congrats on your success so far! I'm sure you will continue to meet your weight loss goal even without HCG Smile Please keep us updated! It's important that you take care of yourself...and with this protocol your mind has to be in it completely to keep going with it...so trust me I understand!

Malikahbanks- How are you doing? Did you order your supplies yet??

Toni~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:33am
@ toni yes i barely use ingredients i even cut out the salt completely but i released today 1 pound so i was happy .. i hate those lil stales ..lol
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Sugabrown11 Sugabrown11 wrote:

@ toni yes i barely use ingredients i even cut out the salt completely but i released today 1 pound so i was happy .. i hate those lil stales ..lol

Yay! Congrats...that's a really great release Clap
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:43pm
Apple Day.......Stern Smile
Results tomorrow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:01pm
i cheated
   #CARRYON
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:32pm
LOLLOLOuchOuch #CARRYON........
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Sugabrown11 Sugabrown11 wrote:

i cheated
   #CARRYON

LOL I'm sorry but that was funny lol. No worries SugaBrown...the day isn't over yet!

Toni~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 458459460461462 464>
  Share Topic