Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 457458459460461 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Here is my update for today. My goal for this round has changed since I've decided to do a planned interruption because of vacation. So I have 10.2 more lbs to go this round...almost there :) I was so happy this morning to wake up and see that I am under 220! Clap
R2 P2 D15
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -2.0
Current Weight: 218
Total Released: 14.8

R2 Goal: 10.2 more lbs to go!
UrbanLegend- Congrats on hitting OnEdErlAnd!!!!!! Clap I ate miracle noodles when I did the protocol the last time. It didn't affect my releases BUT I will say that some people get a little backed up Embarrassed and may notice that their releases aren't as big right after because of that. So just keep that in mind if that happens to you...it'll balance itself out. I def need to get some of those...delicious and filling.
Missy-Awesome release yesterday! Clap 2 lbs is amazing!
Yea I feel you on wanting that appetite control during the holidays. You're right I def need to prepare big time. I already know what food stands/restaurants sell gluten free food items (cause of my celiac) but I now I need to determine what is P3 friendly out of those gluten free choices. I guess I have work to do today.
SugaBrown- No worries on what you gained back..it happens! Like you said you're back on track now! Congrats on releasing 7 lbs!!Clap
Toni~
I weighed in this morning at 198, which is the same weight I was from Sunday. I started getting ready for work and forgot to inject. So I decided to do an apple day. I'm still in ketosis though. I'm wondering if the stall is from the noodles?

Missy - For some reason I didn't have the usual hunger issues that I had last time with this go around. But when I get hungry, I start to kill the water. I'm averaging to about 3/4 gallon a day. To answer your question,  this may be my last week. I wanted to get down to 185 on this cycle, but I'm tired and I'm not really motivated to go all the way to Christmas. I'm trying to take it one day at a time, but I miss food.

Toni - You got your whole year planned out! That's great! A 2lbs release is awesome!

Sponsored Links

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I don't understand everything yet but here is what I've borrowed from online.

How To Laser a Food Sensitivity
These are the directions for lasering a food allergen or sensitivity. First you muscle test. Hold your arm out in front at a 90 degree angle to your body. Have someone else push down on your arm to test your strength. It should be strong without the allergen in your hand. Next hold the allergen in your hand and have the person push down again. If you have a problem, your arm will be weak and will easily be pushed down, much more easily than when you tested your arm strength with nothing in your hand. If it's still strong, you aren't necessarily okay for that item. Still holding your arm out, have your assistant press firmly at the bridge of your nose between your eyes while pushing down on your arm. If he/she is unable to push down your arm (it's strong) while pressing the bridge, then you are SO allergic that your polarity has flipped. so you must treat. If your arm goes down easily when pressing the bridge and is strong without pressing the bridge, then the item is fine.

Now for the treatment. Take the allergen and hold it out from your navel about 2" then shine a laser light back toward the item so the light would pass through if the item were not in the way. Shine the light for 2 minutes. Wash your hands and avoid the allergen for 24 hours. Then 24 hours retest the item and see if you are strong now. If not, retreat it the same way.

If you have a lot of allergies, it's best to do a full course of treatment in the proper NAET order. You would have to buy allergen vials to do some of these and you need the NAET guidebook to know what to avoid. Kaleein found a kit with vials that will work here: http://www.the-allergy-kit.com/

The 12 basics are:
1. Chicken/ egg mix
2. Milk/ calcium mix
3. Vitamin C mix
4. B complex mix
5. Sugar mix
6. Iron/ meat mix
7. Vitamin A mix/ Fish mix/ Shellfish mix
8. Mineral mix
9. Salt mix/ chlorides
10. Corn mix
11. Grain mix
12. Yeast mix/ Candida (Nambudripad, The NAET Guide Book, p. 28).

If you have airborne allergies, put out a glass of water for 24 hours in the vicinity of the problem (weeds etc) then treat the water and try to stay inside for 24 hours. If you have a problem with cat hair, put the hair in a glass (must be glass) then treat that way and go stay somewhere away from cats for 24 hours.

You can layer 2-3 treatments. Do one, then the next. Avoid only the last item treated.

Ohh I see. Unfortunately I have an autoimmune disorder called Celiac that prevents me from being able to eat gluten, barley, rye or oats so it's not an allergy for me :/
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:35pm
Gotcha.... that definitely not an allergy. 
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:42am
Hi Ladies! I hope everyone started off their morning with a nice loss Smile
R2 P2 D16
Start Weight:
Today Loss: -1.0
Current Weight: 217
Total Released: 15.8

R2 Goal: 9.2 more lbs to go!
I took my measurements this morning because I just felt smaller LOL.

Total inches released
Chest- 46-----> 41.5----> 41 (I'm not sure if I'm taking this measurement right should it be under the boobs or over them with a bra on? Right now I'm measuring over the boobs)
Waist- 41-----> 36---->34
Hips- 54----> 49---->47
Thigh- 33----> 28---->27
Arm- 17---->14.5---->14

Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:24am
R1 P2 VLCD37 (Starting Weight 226.4lbs)
Today's Release  (-1.2lbs)
current weight = 214.8bs (-11.6lbs)
R1 Goal = 199lbs or less

I made a hulahoop over the weekend and I hoop'd for 30 minutes this morning as my cardio.  LOLLOL

@ Toni ---  CONGRATS on the excellent release!  Keep the momentum.
@Urban--   You miss food? Some others on the hcgdietforum says HCG improves their relationship with food. You are still very early in your round so your feelings may change.  What's your plan for Christmas if you stop @23 days. 
@ Sugarbrown---HowUDoin??
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:11am

@missy Am doing alright i guess i got on the scale and am stuck at the same weight am tryna figure out what am doing wrong i think i need to cut the melba toast out .. this is why i dont like to weigh myself everyday atleast if i do it every 3- 4 days i would have lost some thing and be motivated if i dont lose anything tomorrow am gonna freak

@ toni those results are awesome especially your measurements ..keep it goin hun
@ Urban it looks like we in the  same boat .. but keep motivated am trying to as well
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:54am
I read that every 10 lbs of weight loss it slows down. It also could be a weight set point for you.  If weighing daily discourages you then maybe weigh every other day.  As long as you are following protocol then you will be ok.   Also, maybe your scale isn't calibrated to weigh in .2 lb increments.  I wondered about my own as it seems I end up at .6/.4 most times.  Today I weighed in XXX.8 which is a first in long time.  I thought .2/.8 numbers weren't on my digital scale.  I also noticed the %BF and %Water numbers changing even though my weight numbers weren't.  I am going to find my original measurements and retake them again. 

Hang in there!!!!
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:49pm
got my raspberry ketones in the mail today .. its suppose to be a apetite suppressant and help with the over all weight loss i'll keep you updated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 5:56pm
I did the apple day yesterday. Today I woke up and weighed myself and was 196! So that was a loss of 2, and I'm still in large ketosis, but I was so tired that I stayed home from work today. 

So, I decided to move into P3. I'm zapped. I'm glad to be down 12lbs, and 2 1/2 inches on my waist, but I don't think I can go any longer. I do look at food differently, especially portion control. I think if I move into a protein based diet + exercise I can maintain where I am and move forward to my goal of 185. I know that there will be some bounce back weight, I'm prepared to address that with my 1/2 gallon of water goal and staying away from sugar and carbs.

Having said all of that, I want to thank you guys so much for helping me. If I ever need to go back to HCG I have some resources thanks to you. I'll be popping in every so often to check up on you guys and cheer you on.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Sugabrown11 Sugabrown11 wrote:

got my raspberry ketones in the mail today .. its suppose to be a apetite suppressant and help with the over all weight loss i'll keep you updated
Do you have ketone strips? They're sticks with a ph chip on the end that measures the ketones in your urine. If you're in ketosis your body is burning fat. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 457458459460461 464>
  Share Topic