Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HCG support group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 445446447448449 464>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:31pm
Cheating is fast track HCG derailment...... TRUST ME....  I warn everyone not to cheat and I have learned my lesson.  Carbs are the ENEMY forever.  I'm going GRAIN FREE starting tomorrow.  Planning my HCG restart very soon. 
Sponsored Links

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:28pm
my cousin and I started the VLCD today! soooo hungry. but I've been dealing.
I might need to add a green tea pill or something extra to suppress my appetite better.

I had tilapia and asparagus for dinner. and beef and onion cabbage wraps for dinner.
I'm looking entirely too forward to eating tomorrow smh

it's hard figuring out what food is allowed, some sites have longer lists than others :/
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

I might need to add a green tea pill or something extra to suppress my appetite better.

I had tilapia and asparagus for dinner. and beef and onion cabbage wraps for dinner.

it's hard figuring out what food is allowed, some sites have longer lists than others :/

don't go by websites.
the ONLY guideline is the Pounds and Inches Manual
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:10pm
back to hcg starting whenever my bacteriostatic water gets here.  
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

don't go by websites.
the ONLY guideline is the Pounds and Inches Manual
Also, if you eat fish you may need to do 6 ozs instead of 3 since it is very lean. It takes about 3 days for the reduced appetite to kick in but consider adjusting your dosage to make sure you aren't hungry.  Coffee helps for appetite.  I'm injecting starting tomorrow and I'll be checking in often.  DON'T CHEAT.  Consider adding more protein in lieu of the melba.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 11:12am
thanks for the advice ladies! looks like I only purchased food from the official list.
and now I really understand how how hcg works and what structural fat is. lord knows I don't want to be looking wirn and walking around with extra neck skin at the age of 21 :/

I hope today is better hunger wise. I was going through it last night. no cheating though!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:01pm
Loading day 1---- Flat top grill for lunch and couldn't finish it.  Gonna make sure I stuff as much as possible for dinner and focusing on fat and less on carbs. 

Also, I plan on getting rid of Splenda products and sticking to stevia or no sweetner at all. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:39pm
Missy and beebee
how long are yall going for?
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Missy and beebee
how long are yall going for?

originally I planned on just going for 23 days... til thanksgiving. but depending on my results I might be motivated to keep going for 43/44
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:37pm
damn... I cheated "accidentally" today. my friend offered me a beer and I just accepted it like I wasn't dieting. it could replace my fruit calorie wise... idk. I still have enough calories left for a protein and veggie.

so I don't know is it more important to stay under the calorie limit or to consume all of the prescribed foods?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 445446447448449 464>
  Share Topic