Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

hay please help a sis to get to goal!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
scorpion1585 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpion1585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hay please help a sis to get to goal!
    Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:31am
hi guys am a newbie. This forum was recommended for me by a member in another forum. I need some basic help in starting to increase my glutes size to as much possible. I realy used to have a great african body with a big firm butt. But then i decided to loose weight from abs and ended up losing the wrong weight. I lost muscles as my regimen was very vigorous and i am left with fat in my butt when i tried to regain weight (also in the wrong way). So now, my as* is way smaller and softer thaan it used to be. So pleaase tell me how should i start? Should i lose weight again to start off or i can build muscles underneath the fat? And what protein form should i use? Bars or powder or what else? Am not an expert.
Please help meeeeee
I don't feel s*xy anymore and it really affects the way i feel about my looks. I can't look good in my clothes anymore! Help meeeeeeeeeee
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:59am
squats,lunges and heAvy weight will grow a butt. Put in the work and you can do it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpion1585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:29am
ya thnx i have an idea about the names of butt excercise but i just need answers to my specific questions n thnx again
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:10am
Try bodybuilder.com or the body section on bhm.
elijahsgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elijahsgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:30am
I love this site.. a gurl from this forum told me about it.... I do all the exercises every other day and butt bridge with 15lbs 5x a week. Go here : www.assmatrix.com its all bout da glutes gurl :-)

Edited by elijahsgurl - Feb 22 2014 at 8:30am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpion1585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 2:30pm
thank u very much.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style