FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hawaii

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 12:49pm
Yes, I have been to Waikiki twice and Kauai once. Waikiki is very "touristy". Malls, restaurants geared towards tourists, and pretty cool bars. ABC stores full of towels, swimsuits, postcards, and souvenirs. Nice open air markets to get jewelry and such. You can do all the swimming with dolphins and visit a volcano type things there. It has it all, best place to go for a Hawaii first timer.

Our honeymoon was in Kauai. Honestly, this is where you would go to lay up. The island is small and so is the beach. They Hyatt has the Luau which is okay, but they always want you to participate and shake your butt every 5 mins lol. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend Kauai if you're going for a great time. You will have to hop a short flight to do anything. Also, there is only one bar and cabs stop running at 9pm because there are no cab companies there, just people who have cabs and if they're asleep you're stuck.

The flights to Waikiki where around $700 all inclusive (basically coupons for the buffet at the hotel and discount to the luau). The flights to Kauai where paid for by others so not too sure.
Sponsored Links

Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 2:14pm
<<<Born and Raised cheeehooo If you go I recommend Kauai it is absolutely gorgeous and all of hawaii is a bit expensive no matter the island. Polynesian cultural center is really cool and the doris duke mansion is must visit. and a quick tip Hawaiian Airlines flys out of JFK to Honolulu roundtrip from 5-700 hundred dollars

Edited by Island-Clo - Dec 06 2013 at 4:15pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 3:03pm
My little brother went to college there.  He still raves about Waikiki.  He wants to move there.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 3:55pm
Lived on Oahu for 2 yrs. It's been a loooooooong time.
Back then the flights from the East Coast were about $800.

I'm sure so much has changed since I was there, so I can't offer too much advice other than if you visit Oahu, try to visit at least one other, less populous, less "touristy" island.  Have fun!
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:28pm
Bumping. I want to know too.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:30pm
So where are most black people in Hawaii? Or is it like LA, where everyone is really integrated ( never been to LA either but just just speculating?

I thought about moving to Hawaii one day.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

So where are most black people in Hawaii?

And the men....for uh... research purposes. Big smileBig smileBig smile
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:44pm
My brother just got engaged in Honolulu he said it was beautiful.....I wanna go next year there or Barbados I luv their pineapple snow macadamias.....mmmm

Edited by Sleek - Dec 06 2013 at 4:46pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:44pm

So where are most black people in Hawaii? Or is it like LA, where everyone is really integrated ( never been to LA either but just just speculating?

Other than military members and their families, it's not a lot of us. However, the Samoans and Tongans are very similar. IMO

Bigger boned, darker skinned, coarser hair,fuller features than most Asians. Troy Polamalu-esque. lol
sweetkris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetkris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Other than military members and their families, it's not a lot of us. However, the Samoans and Tongans are very similar. IMO

Bigger boned, darker skinned, coarser hair,fuller features than most Asians. Troy Polamalu-esque. lol

You are telling the truth! This one lifeguard was the most beautiful man I have ever seen!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>