Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hawaii

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hawaii
    Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:49am
Has anyone in here ever been to Hawaii. I would like to go there either next year or in 2015.

Edited by melly - Dec 06 2013 at 7:49am
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:50am
I would like to live in Hawaii....by the ocean....
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:51am
me too. Im trying to go next year as well. I hear honolulu is super commercial so i was think maui. What islnad do you have in mind?
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:58am
How expensive is a vacation to Hawaii? Has anyone gone? I looked at flights and they start at $900 smh
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:28am
yeah.. flight was roughly 800$ coming from the east coast.
can't remember how much the hotel was (maybe another 400$ but i paid half) but we stayed in Honolulu for a few days, room had beach views. A lot of food options ... Lot of Japanese people.. had no idea. Yes its commercial and touristy, but you can stay their first and knock out all your personals, do some tours ect then hid up to the North Shore which we did, which was more private and intimate with private beach access.. Needed to rent a car for that.

or you can hop onto another island. I didn't get a chance to do that. Could be something to consider.
try air BNB 

Edited by OoDles O - Dec 06 2013 at 9:30am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:50am
i loved hawaii. i used to wanna move there (honolulu) 
i definitely wanna go back soon. i think ill go to maui next year if i can 
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

Has anyone in here ever been to Hawaii. I would like to go there either next year or in 2015.

Lived on Oahu for four years and visited the 'Big Island' (Hawaii).

Oahu is the most urban island, however there are many gorgeous state beaches, picturesque mountains, parks and restaurants to visit here. My favorite places were Hanauma Bay and the Polynesian Cultural Center.

The Big Island is different...it can be cold during the winter time, but relaxing on black sand beaches and walking on ancient volcano lava formations is priceless. When I went there, a volcano was erupting and we were not allowed to get close, of course.  But we could see it from a distance.

Maui, Lanai and Kauai are more more rural, yet beautiful and ideal for a quiet vacation in luxury.  I'd recommend starting in Oahu since there are more things to dothere (Honolulu is located on Oahu).
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:31am
I've been to Oahu.  It's beautiful and I had stayed at the Trump Hotel, which is also very nice.   Some beaches are very dangerous and you have to be careful when going in the water.  At one of the beaches, a older woman drowned.  I had actually witnessed two people pulling her out of the water and trying to resuscitate her.   Her three children and her husband were there.   CryCryCryCry
Back to the vacation:  I was only there for 8 days and I decided not to island hop.  When I go back, I plan to stay longer and island hop.   I'm not planning to go back there until later on in life because I want to travel to other places first before returning there.  I have to conquer my bucket list for traveling.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

the Polynesian Cultural Center.

I went there several years ago, and I steeel remember how good the food is at the luau. Those purple sweet potatoes were divine.

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Dec 06 2013 at 10:35am
sweetkris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweetkris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:36am
I went to Big Island - Kona and rented a condo on the beach. It was way more economical. We hit the grocery store and made our own breakfast at the condo then enjoyed it by the ocean, purchased a small cooler and made packed lunches that we threw in the rental car as we explored the island, then we ate out for dinner.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic