FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

having the Title

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 3:34am
Originally posted by Lea11 Lea11 wrote:

Thank you spoken word for your advice.... it was a lot more gentle then then the other ladies. Still I do appreciate all advice given...

In other words, it was more of what you wanted to hear.

Good luck, dear!
Sponsored Links

Lea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:47am
Sexyandfamous thanks for the advice. I have no plans of meeting him as of right now to hear him out like I said previously
Lea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Thank you spoken word for your advice.... it was a lot more gentle then then the other ladies. Still I do appreciate all advice given...

In other words, it was more of what you wanted to hear.

Good luck, dear!

No midna it wasn't more of what I wanted to hear. It was honestly how she wrote her opinion.. it didnt come off as judgemental and didnt leave me defensive... yes I understand that what I did some or all of you would have done different.   I dont agree that those books are for everyone and everyone's situation is not the same. For some woman those books leave them feeling more crappy theb before they read the books. And not every man is like how the books is describes ..... like I said earlier I do appreciate all advice given

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:39pm
So basically he is single and is planning to keep it that way. So you know what you gotta do now.....keep it moving on his playa a**! Clap
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:54pm
If a self-help book gives you all the information you need to gain success using very basic thinking and general solution compatible with most types of males, including the one you are dealing with, and instead of internalizing the information, you end up feeling mad and crappy, I believe there are things you need to work out in yourself.

The book isn't asking you to become wonder woman. These books aren't meant to erase your personality and replace it with a new personality. All the book and other books like it are intended for is simply arming you with knowledge.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:08pm
Correct.

It's the 'knowledge' of the way men think that you have to take on board and ... adapt it to your particular situation.

IMO if the books are making you feel mad and crappy it's because you recognize the mistakes you have made with men from reading the books.

We've all been there ... but you have to get past that feeling so you can read the books and apply the principles because they are time-honored.

I reiterate .. those books are for all women.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 06 2014 at 4:10pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:10pm

Sexyandfamous thanks for the advice. I have no plans of meeting him as of right now to hear him out like I said previously

Did you lose interest in him?
OutToHelp35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OutToHelp35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:11pm
I hope you haven't had sex with him. He's trying to make you a friend with benefits. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:10pm
CORRECT.

I already warned her about the sex and she says they have NOT had sex .. so there's THAT at least.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:59pm
Those think like a man books are for the birds...and have a lot of women playing games and stay losing in the game. You just need to listen to what whomever you are dealing with is saying..and make sure they are in line with his actions and vice versa. Some will show you the actions of a person wanting a relationship, but he is telling you different. Some will tell you they want a relationship, maybe even make you their girl and their actions show you that he is aloof and some other b.s. 
Listen to what a man says..it is plain and simple. They aren't complex people...and pay attention to his actions. Hold off on getting intimate until you KNOW him well enough..and until the two of you become exclusive..continue dating others and HAVE FUN! Life is too short to be all serious and please believe me there is a lot more to it than relationships. When you learn to do that..then you will be less worried about what he wants and more concerned with what YOU want and everyone around you will be giving in to YOUR wants and needs. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic