FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Having problems with the Mirena(IUD)

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
mamalicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Having problems with the Mirena(IUD)
    Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:45am

Last year I had an IUD(mirena) inserted with no problems. But last month I seems to be having issues with it. My eyes are getting blurry during the day, they can't stay focus at times and are sensitive to the sun(only my right eye) also I have this whirl or vibrating sound in my ear very annoying. Sometimes it is difficult for me to drive. I am not sure what causing this. Doctors did a few test and finds nothing so I'm assuming it's the mirena. Just want to know if any of you have experience some of those things while on the mirena.
Sponsored Links

mamalicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:24pm
I am keeping the IUD. It's not the IUD that caused those problems. Just found out that my eyes were to dry. I used an eye refresh drop( artificial lubricant) and my eyes are feeling better alreadyBig smileBig smileBig smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic