Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Haven't Been On In a While - But Just A Warning!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haven't Been On In a While - But Just A Warning!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

I agree with queen bee but whats is up with ops avatar? It's been horribly shopped to look like her hair is almost waist length or am I tripping?

I really thought I was trippin lol.

Thanks for the warning tho. That is a damn shame.
Sponsored Links

apple_sauce View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:51pm
After nearly two months of wear- ??? Confused

I am not sure what exactly you were expecting from the Seller.  The offer was quite generous.

I think this is more a case of buyers remorse.

Thanks for posting, but you can't have your cake and eat it too love.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by IndusHairExtensions IndusHairExtensions wrote:

Give us a try

bold.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:59pm

I agree with queen bee but whats is up with ops avatar? It's been horribly shopped to look like her hair is almost waist length or am I tripping?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KindofABigDeal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KindofABigDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 7:14am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Honestly I think he offered you a decent deal. I wouldn't be as generous after someone said the hair was installed for 7 weeks.   If buyer hits me up 7days with the issue of shedding but 7 weeks could be from how the seller handled it....look at your situation from a business perspective. f

For hair that is touted as being uber-premium and the company brags on Youtube and such in the comments sections about how their hair should last and last and last for even over a year (which after seeing many reviews is what made me even purchase it), shedding should not happen like that.

I've purchased hair from other vendors and I've never seen shedding like that. Usually I keep my hair in for 3 months on the dot, but I took it out at 7 because the shedding seemed so excessive and I was hoping I was tripping. But I wasn't. I've never had hair where it shed so much that the tracks went bald.

Thats a mess.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KindofABigDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 7:16am

You're not tripping. That's my "hair goal" pic from a growth challenge I did on here about 2 yrs ago. Sadly, that was the last time I posted on here.... before this week.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote KindofABigDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 7:21am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I agree with queen bee but whats is up with ops avatar? It's been horribly shopped to look like her hair is almost waist length  or am I tripping?

I just noticed that also...maybe it's her inspiration pic.

You're being nice.LOL

In the OP she states that her hair is 2.75 inches from hip length. That's supposed to be a current length shot lol.

Nope, she's not being nice - she has common sense. And she's right... it is an old inspiration pic. Don't assume when asking is just as easy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KindofABigDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by apple_sauce apple_sauce wrote:

After nearly two months of wear- ??? Confused

I am not sure what exactly you were expecting from the Seller.  The offer was quite generous.

I think this is more a case of buyers remorse.

Thanks for posting, but you can't have your cake and eat it too love.

Buyers remorse is when you buy something and want to return it or just don't like it. The hair was gorgeous when I first had it put in. But the shedding killed it.

And for whomever asked, I didn't say anything about the shedding within the first couple if weeks or so because it didn't look like it looked at the end at first. I was also told that no matter how much you seal, it may still shed a "slight bit." And all the YT folks were just going crazy about how that hair didn't tangle, mat or shed and they could wear it for months and months and install after install. LBH even claimed it on their site. And I still sealed that hair to holy hell as I figured the more effort I put into it, the longer it would last but it still looked like that picture! That just should not happen!

Call me slightly naive to the hair buying genre but if there are multiple YT reviews about it and they tout it on their site and I can't
Google threads of bad reviews, I usually trust its a decent product.

Nonetheless, even when I buy online, I expect a company to stand by their product unless its on ebay or something. And the fact that they said they do receive this same complaint at least a few times a month means that they know that sometimes, they ship out a bad batch. I expected them to replace that hair they claimed was so fabulous and lasted forever. Hell, you can tell I sealed it to death when you zoom in. And it STILL LOOKED LIKE THAT! So yeah, thats what i expected but I was wrong!

Nonetheless...my good old mastercard got my money back anyway so I just figured I'd help someone avoid this same drama.

I don't support companies that don't stand by their offerings. Your reputation with your customers makes or breaks your business
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by KindofABigDeal KindofABigDeal wrote:

Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I agree with queen bee but whats is up with ops avatar? It's been horribly shopped to look like her hair is almost waist length  or am I tripping?

I just noticed that also...maybe it's her inspiration pic.

You're being nice.LOL

In the OP she states that her hair is 2.75 inches from hip length. That's supposed to be a current length shot lol.

Nope, she's not being nice - she has common sense. And she's right... it is an old inspiration pic. Don't assume when asking is just as easy.

Perhaps you should borrow some because it would tell you that you will be hard pressed to find a vendor that will refund or replace hair that was out of their possession for over 7 weeks. They have no clue what you have done to it of how you cared for it despite whatever you claim. It can appear to be buyers remorse simply based on how long you waited to make the claim. Similar to a person who eats 90% of their meal and then makes a compliant in hopes of getting their meal comped. 

Better luck next time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote KindofABigDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 1:02pm
Get out your feelings, mama. I simply posted it as a warning to others. I don't need "luck" cause I was going to get comped one way or another....and I did.

So you can keep getting screwed by vendors and thinking its okay simply cause they give you some bs excuse about the hair being out of their possession for whatever time. Its your money and if you like donating it to hair vendors for a crappy product, do you.

And as I stated before....stop assuming when you can ask. Its not that hard. Youve been wrong twice today. Quit while you're ahread.

Take care.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System