Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Haven't Been On In a While - But Just A Warning!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Haven't Been On In a While - But Just A Warning!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KindofABigDeal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote KindofABigDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haven't Been On In a While - But Just A Warning!
    Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 2:10pm
LadyBeeHair Warning!

LONG POST WARNING!

Hey guys!

I havent been on in over a year as I stopped obsessing about my hair for a while and just decided to let it flow....it's 2.75 inches from my hips now! :-)

Nonetheless, I dont know if this has been said before as I searched with a keyword and could not find any threads, but I was on here looking for suggestions for where to buy some new wefts BESIDES HalleysCurls (as their shedding & tangling is ridiculous), JaceBeauty (her prices are ridiculous and she only sells by 1/2 bundles which I've NEVER heard of!), and LadyBee Hair as their quality sux, as does their remedy process through customer service. But I decided to finally share my story.

I ordered THREE bundles of 18, 20 & 22" hair from LBH at the end of January and had it sewed in the first week of March. The hair seemed beautiful and everybody on the internet was raving about it! Just to be sure, I DOUBLE-SEALED the wefts! I had the hair for almost a month before I sewed it in, so I sealed the wefts on BOTH sides... TWICE!! As this was supposed to be premium hair, I wanted to preserve it and go the distance in caring for it.

By the end of March....I was noticing that my wefts seemed to be "thinning" from what I would call extensive shedding. And I'm just as careful with weave as I am with my own hair. I use the same hair products on weave that I use on mine. I use a very wide toothed comb to comb through it and I am unbelieveably tender. I never blow-dried it as the hair was pretty enough that it could air dry quickly and I didnt want to excessively burn/pull on the hair with the dryer-comb. But that did not make a difference.

Before the end of April, I had to take the hair out, I just couldnt take how it was looking thinner and thinner and it was embarassing to wear. I CRINGED when I finally saw what the wefts looked like once I removed them from my head (see below link for a comparison picture of leftover hair that I did not sew in, and hair I sewed in but had to remove after 7 weeks and 2 days: sewed-in hair on top, unused hair on bottom in the pic.)

I immediately wrote to LBH and sent pics and asked for some sort of mediation. I was willing to believe that maybe I had just received a bad batch and that this was just a fluke. Their offer: free expedited shipping on the new order. Shocked (They were clearly tripping!)

So I pressed them and let them know that was ricidculous for what I had spent on the hair and that its no reason why hair should shed that much AFTER being SEALED in under 2 months! The service rep tried to insinuate that maybe it was my care for the hair that made it shed (no, boo, its not), but then admitted that although they do sell a large quantity of hair every month, they get the same complaint about a horribly bad batch at leat twice a month. He upped his offer: free expedited shipping on the next order and I could re-purchase the hair at the wholesale price which amounted to....wait for it.....

......a discount of $34.99 off of the ENTIRE order....not PER BUNDLE....the ENTIRE ORDER!

Needless to say, I then disputed the charge on my credit card and proceeded from there after voicing my displeasure.

Long story short: Stay away from any company that won't acknowledge and fix the claimed "very few" instances where their products are obviously defective. You get what you pay for.....sometimes.

Anyway, happy hair hunting, folks! (And please send me any suggestions you have for reputable hair vendors where customer service is paramount!)

Sponsored Links

rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by IndusHairExtensions IndusHairExtensions wrote:

Give us a try

LMAO.

Anyways, sorry that happened to you OP. I will definitely stay clear of them. Thanks for the warning!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 5:25pm
Wait OP there were 3 threads about lady bee hair that i can remember that said stay clear away from this vendor. She was even a member here and got banned becos of the fukkkery.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:36am
Honestly I think he offered you a decent deal. I wouldn't be as generous after someone said the hair was installed for 7 weeks.   If buyer hits me up 7days with the issue of shedding but 7 weeks could be from how the seller handled it....look at your situation from a business perspective. f
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 4:19am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Honestly I think he offered you a decent deal. I wouldn't be as generous after someone said the hair was installed for 7 weeks.   If buyer hits me up 7days with the issue of shedding but 7 weeks could be from how the seller handled it....look at your situation from a business perspective. f

I am inclined to agree. 7 weeks is almost 2 months. Within the first one to two weeks, you didn't notice excessive shedding? Even within the first month, which I think is even pushing it. I can't think of very many businesses that would've been any more accommodating for hair that had been installed and worn for almost 2 months without a word of complaint. It doesn't even seem logical, to be honest. 
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:33am
I agree with queen bee but whats is up with ops avatar? It's been horribly shopped to look like her hair is almost waist length or am I tripping?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:06am
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

I agree with queen bee but whats is up with ops avatar? It's been horribly shopped to look like her hair is almost waist length or am I tripping?

I just noticed that also...maybe it's her inspiration pic.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I agree with queen bee but whats is up with ops avatar? It's been horribly shopped to look like her hair is almost waist length  or am I tripping?

You're being nice.LOL

In the OP she states that her hair is 2.75 inches from hip length. That's supposed to be a current length shot lol.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:24pm
Damn, damn, damn lmaooooo at that avi tho. Maybe it was a glitch with timy pic
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I agree with queen bee but whats is up with ops avatar? It's been horribly shopped to look like her hair is almost waist length  or am I tripping?

You're being nice.LOL

In the OP she states that her hair is 2.75 inches from hip length. That's supposed to be a current length shot lol.

I thought it was an inspiration pic too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>