Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

In high school I was doing the fool, we went to church and when they said something about anyone needing special prayer they ambushed my fast tail and made me go up there. When I caught a attitude they said it was the "devil" in me.Confused

I side eyed all of them like never before and I still bring it up to this day with my mother, I done got mad thinking about it.
Deacons try that all the time at my church . LOLCry
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:00pm
They act like they was about to do a full blown exorcism during am service though Cry.  I'm like don't yall need to talk to the Vatican and get permission with much attitude. Mind you it was not a Catholic church Dead, COGIC.

I refused to talk the rest of the day and wrote on a piece of paper the devil wont allow me to talk.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

They act like they was about to do a full blown exorcism during am service though Cry.  I'm like don't yall need to talk to the Vatican and get permission with much attitude. Mind you it was not a Catholic church Dead, COGIC.

I refused to talk the rest of the day and wrote on a piece of paper the devil wont allow me to talk.
ShockedLOLLOLLOLCry 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:10pm
When I was younger my mom would always wear these kitten heeled, open toe slide on shoes with the fur in the front. They are actually slippers. But she thought that they were so sexy and stylish.She would wear them everywhere and be just strutting her little stuff like she was on the runway. I would be so embarrassed.

The shoes looked like this:

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:13pm
I own a pair lol . ^^^Amazing she could walk outside in the slippers  LOLHug

Edited by india100 - Jan 26 2014 at 2:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures