Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:42am
No, no I am not.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

to top it off she was wearing a long leather coat.

All week, I have been wondering if my long leather trench from the late 1980s is still at my parents house cause i am ready to rock the hell outta that vintage gemLOLLOLLOL
when you decide to wear it post pics. i wanna see it.

@myxer bruh you laughin a little too hard.OuchLOLLOLLOL

you've got itSmile
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:51am
dead @ keep your dam hands off my daughter OMG  I can't stop laughing

My mom embarrassed the shyt outta me time after time. I went to a house party when I was like 14 and she told me to be home by 10, no later. I was like yeah right and was booty poppin on some boy at 10:30 not thinking bout her or that curfew. I shoulda known my mom was gonna pop up in some curlers, house shoes and a big old t-shirt like who gon check me boo. She stormed in and came right up to my face and screamed "don't you ever disrespect me or my house lil girl. I don't know who you think you are but ima teach yo ass right here right now" and yoked me up. She had me in a chokehold all the way back to our apartment. What's worse is that she said everybody better go home or she was gonna call the cops and they knew she wasn't playing too. Party over
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:18am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

dead @ keep your dam hands off my daughter OMG  I can't stop laughing

My mom embarrassed the shyt outta me time after time. I went to a house party when I was like 14 and she told me to be home by 10, no later. I was like yeah right and was booty poppin on some boy at 10:30 not thinking bout her or that curfew. I shoulda known my mom was gonna pop up in some curlers, house shoes and a big old t-shirt like who gon check me boo. She stormed in and came right up to my face and screamed "don't you ever disrespect me or my house lil girl. I don't know who you think you are but ima teach yo ass right here right now" and yoked me up. She had me in a chokehold all the way back to our apartment. What's worse is that she said everybody better go home or she was gonna call the cops and they knew she wasn't playing too. Party over
LOLLOLLOLCryHeart
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:21am

im not one to get embarassed but..my mom once came to school like your typical east side mama..from the movies....to top it off she was wearing a long leather coat.Confused thank goodness it was after school. i had to drop something off..so she was in the office for a different reason....so i pretended not to know her.

she never dresses like that before or after that day..so im not sure what the deal was.

I own a leather coat like that with fur around the collar . Let me go find my beautiful coat to wear to my baby school . Your mom was rocking Couture .ClapLOLLOLHug 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:02am
My embarrassing moment was sad. My mom and dad would show up to church or graduation and make me choose who I wanted to go home with. So embarrassing. I always dreaded the end of events.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

My embarrassing moment was sad. My mom and dad would show up to church or graduation and make me choose who I wanted to go home with. So embarrassing. I always dreaded the end of events.
CryHug
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:29am
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

A rooster to wake up the hood.LOL

I'm literally dying at this. I must say I was not expecting a rooster
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:41pm
In high school I was doing the fool, we went to church and when they said something about anyone needing special prayer they ambushed my fast tail and made me go up there. When I caught a attitude they said it was the "devil" in me.Confused

I side eyed all of them like never before and I still bring it up to this day with my mother, I done got mad thinking about it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic