Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

My mom is 74 and has earned the right to say/do whatever/whenever, so I have to be careful what I tell her in public. i whisper to her sometimes, 'that is so and so over there, dont look yet, but they have xyz/abc/123, but dont say anything'. She will say, 'girl, i am not going to say anything!!!Confused'

Then when the person is in range to say hello and we are all small talking, she will say, "MY DAUGHTERRRR said that you have xyz/abc/123, I think that is very wonderfulBig smile". Im burning with embarrassment b/c of course the person immediately blank stares at me like well how the hell did your daughter know that and wtf is she repeating it to you for?Geek
Ahhhh . You are bless . I understand lol .  My grandmother was like that . LOLClapHug
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:19pm
Yesss!!! I think it is funny when she does it to other people, but when she does it to me...ShockedEmbarrassedGeek
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:25pm
One time when I was in the 8th grade I was hanging out with this boy at the park. I see my mom hauling ass toward me and she started saying I was "too hot" and she'll put pepper in my panties.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

One time when I was in the 8th grade I was hanging out with this boy at the park. I see my mom hauling ass toward me and she started saying I was "too hot" and she'll put pepper in my panties.
Shocked You have me beat . I will take the rooster .LOLHug
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:52pm
i remember being home from school with a fever. less than 6th grade,prob 4th/5th.  The teacher would send your homework home to in a folder through your classmates back then (early 1980s).

So normally, the doorbell would ring right around 3:30pm and my Dear SAHM would get the folder from the kid at the door and would bring it to me. Chile, one day, my dad (a principal at another school district) was home early from work and when the kid rang the doorbell, he opened the door and said, 'NjHairLuv is upstairs in her room. Go 'head up there and tell her what the daily school lesson wasSmile '.

I am in the dam bed, in a granny/little kid nightgown made with the high ruffled collar, fevered, dehydrated and hallucinating and thinking, no the eff he didnt -  I must not have heard Dad right. This man did not send some random child to walk in and go to my room. Please stop himPinch

Then i see a lil azz that i didnt barely even know walking up the stairs slowly with the folder in hand. I dont rememeber what happened next, I think I sat up, said 'thank you, see you at school', but I was sooo embarrassed that some kid i wasnt even cool with was up in my room when i was one step away from being on my deathbed. I was to sick to cry, but whining like, 'maaaaa why would he doooo thattttt?????' Dad was like, "well did she give you your daily lesson? Ok then, be glad and go take out your 'tablet' and do ya daily lesson (tablet meant notebook/black & white marbled composition notebook back then).LOL
gotta love the ole school dads!

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jan 26 2014 at 12:00am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

Shocked You have me beat . I will take the rooster .LOLHug

There was a rooster in my neighborhood for a few months when I was a kid. we were all confused, pissed, puzzledLOL It was like every family was trying to track down who had it and why they had it. There was a rumor that there was some cult activity or satanic ritual being performed with the chicken (there were always some type of cult/satanic stuff in horror movies back then lol).

Turns out, a Puerto Rican family had the rooster and we found out when that thang got loose and got hit by a car and someone said that the family was like, aww man, who let our rooster looseLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:35am
im not one to get embarassed but..my mom once came to school like your typical east side mama..from the movies....to top it off she was wearing a long leather coat.Confused thank goodness it was after school. i had to drop something off..so she was in the office for a different reason....so i pretended not to know her.

she never dresses like that before or after that day..so im not sure what the deal was.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

to top it off she was wearing a long leather coat.

All week, I have been wondering if my long leather trench from the late 1980s is still at my parents house cause i am ready to rock the hell outta that vintage gemLOLLOLLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:41am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:24am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

to top it off she was wearing a long leather coat.

All week, I have been wondering if my long leather trench from the late 1980s is still at my parents house cause i am ready to rock the hell outta that vintage gemLOLLOLLOL
when you decide to wear it post pics. i wanna see it.

@myxer bruh you laughin a little too hard.OuchLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>