Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have your parents ever embarrased you in public ?
    Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:20pm
I thought about my father today after my daughter ask me to stop walking her to 3rd grade class .Cry

My dad use to embarrass me often . Once he bought a rooster to wake up the hood lol .

My father also grab the microphone at my prom and said " Get your hands off my dam daughter" . I never wanted to return to school . Cry

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:23pm
A rooster to wake up the hood.LOL

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

True story. People call the police after a month . LOLCry
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:29pm

so y'all was those people, please tell me y'all actually had the rooster in a nice fenced area not running all over the neighborhood all in the middle of the damn road LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

so y'all was those people, please tell me y'all actually had the rooster in a nice fenced area not running all over the neighborhood all in the middle of the damn road LOL
lol . We had a very big back yard with a fence , but you could see and hear the rooster on your way to school . Cry
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:20pm
the Rooster

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:24pm
Yes, when I was 26 or 27y.o. My Mom and I were on a plane going to Miami for a Family Reunion and she slaps my arm for no freakin reason Pissed me off, I got Loud with her on the plane and asked her, "What You hit me For" ...she said somethin like you was talkin too much...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

the Rooster

I know. My father work very hard to purchase a home in a nice area cross from the park below . Imagine how long people tease me ? I went to my 25th class reunion an no one forgot about the rooster .  Broken HeartCryLOL

Frank Holten State Park

Edited by india100 - Jan 25 2014 at 9:32pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Yes, when I was 26 or 27y.o. My Mom and I were on a plane going to Miami for a Family Reunion and she slaps my arm for no freakin reason Pissed me off, I got Loud with her on the plane and asked her, "What You hit me For" ...she said somethin like you was talkin too much...
LOLHug
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:58pm
My mom is 74 and has earned the right to say/do whatever/whenever, so I have to be careful what I tell her in public. i whisper to her sometimes, 'that is so and so over there, dont look yet, but they have xyz/abc/123, but dont say anything'. She will say, 'girl, i am not going to say anything!!!Confused'

Then when the person is in range to say hello and we are all small talking, she will say, "MY DAUGHTERRRR said that you have xyz/abc/123, I think that is very wonderfulBig smile". Im burning with embarrassment b/c of course the person immediately blank stares at me like well how the hell did your daughter know that and wtf is she repeating it to you for?Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic