Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Have You Met the Donkey Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Claudie, Sang and Brown, Y'all nasty! But i agree I can see the peen action on him more than on the trini guy LOLOLOL

Hi Auntie Claudie!!!!!! 

Hi Niece!  I miss Orgy Cry.  It is always good seeing you.  Old Claudie had to take a peek LOL.  Oops, I owe you a letter Big smile

Edited by Claudie - Aug 16 2013 at 5:17pm
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:25pm
 yes you do ma'am. Organic come in like teef in the night lol
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 7:47pm
Why they call him the donkey man?

Lemme see his butt.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 7:53pm
Midna TBH i don't know, It's a name he earned in High school which he JUST completed. I'm going to assume it's because he runs fast. But Jamaican nicknames can be BRUTAL and the most random.

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 16 2013 at 7:54pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:25am
Calabar High School Is gonna go crazy when he returns for Upper Six/13th Grade this September!

They just received a shipment of running shoes from the Washington Chapter of the Class of 1985Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 7:43pm
Midna I just found out why his name Is "Donkey Man", it came on the national news. When he was in Primary school (Grades 2-6) his classmates would ride his back and even cut branches to beat him to "giddy up"Cry He hated the name then. His new name, given to him by his smexy teammate, Nesta Carter is Super Donkey Man. LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic