Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

have you ever wanted to f%$# your supervisor?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:45pm
What wives need is a union
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

sounds like this chick that got 2% was f*cking w/ a purpose.

LOL! Im tickled for so many reasons at this reply Purp, but I am most tickled by the fact that I have NEVER seen you physically type out a curse word! You usually leave all the expletives to me and my sophistiratchet keystrokes. lolol *leans over and places back of hand up against your forehead*

so you be skipping my posts too, like tatee

*cries*

(I curse [here] when appropriate)LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - May 28 2014 at 5:00pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lol....supposedly he hired his side piece to work in the church with a 100K+ salary...
i actually have seen her around...

was that coming out of the tithes? LOL
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:02pm
Why did i click on that pic DeadDeadConfusedConfused....No small peen post plz 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I got weak at his stance and his pre-pubescent instrument. The whole picture was cackle worthy! I will never understand how men with small dicc's allow folks to snap shots of their miniature situations!

I'll answer this

because they've been lied to.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:06pm
Ahhh yessss Purp, by women who they trick after by offering 100k salaries. I am in the wrong bidness. I keep telling my people lets all invest in a church hustle, but they aint hearing me! lolol
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:13pm
The Lort failed him!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

The Lort failed him!

I hate you so much right nowLOLLOLLOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:58pm
BC is there a prayer for that? lol
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I convinced a co-worker one time to try our boss. We were both teenagers. Absolute fail.

I wanna hear this story....

The one liner is more interesting than the actual story, I think.

Basically me and this white dude worked at a retirement home. We had this older lady as a supervisor. She was in her 40's (or possibly 50s?) but she was fairly attractive for her age...sort of like a Sarah Palin, with really big (possibly fake?) boobs with a very thin waist.

I was sort of ratchet back then (16) and worked with some equally (or more) ratchet co-workers. Anyway so the white kid is some dirty blond surfer boy that smoked a lot of weed and seemed to try to impress all of the black guys at the job, including me. He was kind of funny so we'd chat a lot before and after serving the old folks their dinner.

Somehow we got to talking about the Sarah Palin supervisor and me and this other black guy lied and said that she flirted with us all of the time...the truth was she was extra nice to us but I think white folks sometimes act extra with black people for some weird reason. The other guy i was with took the lie even further and said he smashed the supervisor. So the white dude is like "really man? that's awesome"Shocked .

We amplify the lie further by saying all he has to do is go in her office, say she looks really good today and then stare at her lustfully....Deshawn (we called him Day-Day) said he did that, said he wasn't ready to go home yet, then she invited him to her place for coffee (she lived in the retirement home...all of the supervisors did)...Dayday told him to just give her the sexy eye and she'll be all over him cuz she likes young dudes. 

He's like the eye?

We're like the eye.

He's like, like this?Ouch

Nah nah, white boy, like

Liiiiiike this????Embarrassed

No white boy, more seductive than that. Put on that 'your old ass better come get this face'

Anyway so we are pretty much playing around, giving him tips, making up details along the way, thinking there is no way he actually believes this.

Well the next day he comes in looking all strange and first thing he has to say is "dude I almost got fired last night." And I'm like whaaa? Why? And he ends up telling me how he stepped to her in her office the night before, right after he clocked out...he did the same thing dayday said he did...complimented her, "You look really good tonight Miss. Whatever." And she thanked him, blushing, calling him sweety or whatever those southern belle's say. And then he stood there staring at her for God-knows-how long.

I imagine his goofy ass was in there making faces

He told me she asked if he was okay and that he was like 'yeah, I'm just not really ready to go home yet"

She basically told him you ain't gotta go home but you better  get the hell up outta here. Dude said he was so embarrassed. Me and Dayday laughed at him all day about that. The supervisor checked on us several times that day, was extra nice to me and Dayday but ain't say sh*t to him.

Very immature I was. Very dumb the other kid was. I think his name was Dustin now that I think back.

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 28 2014 at 6:23pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>