Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

have you ever wanted to f%$# your supervisor?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:33pm

Yeah , the employee knew because the wife is co-owner (she has the $$) and he runs the daily operations. He gave her 2% in order to have the control of the company ... There are a total of now 4 controlling owners and the other partner was brought in by the hubby...*side eye*

So, now they have more control than she does... This fool left his computer open and she found the email, naked pcitures and all..she instantly forwarded them to my email because he knows the password to her accounts.

She needs to stop being stupid and protect her assets cause she is the only with the money (her family has long pockets)... just said... but there is no time to be stupid is what i told her.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

sex on a desk...lol...messy messy messy.
not really
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Yeah , the employee knew because the wife is co-owner (she has the $$) and he runs the daily operations. He gave her 2% in order to have the control of the company ... There are a total of now 4 controlling owners and the other partner was brought in by the hubby...*side eye*

So, now they have more control than she does... This fool left his computer open and she found the email, naked pcitures and all..she instantly forwarded them to my email because he knows the password to her accounts.

She needs to stop being stupid and protect her assets cause she is the only with the money (her family has long pockets)... just said... but there is no time to be stupid is what i told her.

Man this is interesting as heck. Man I hope she becomes the victor at the end. This is pissing me off.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:36pm

I really she finesses this situation and leave him broke as hell with his beaux.......I really do....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:37pm
Now that's salacious
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:37pm
Yeah me too..... I told her this morning but put your big girl panties on and cry later....You need to handle your business...fck his ass

her attorney is a bull dog ... I hope he walks away with the dirty draws he came with...

ETA::: What is even more fcked up she just put his name on all her property that was given to her from her mothers trust   Stern Smile... we begged her not to do that but she insisted ...Cry

Edited by Rumbera - May 28 2014 at 3:40pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:45pm
Aye dios mio
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

ummmmm speaking of pastors.  there is a very much married pastor here involved in a current on-ongoing scandal which involves a full frontal salacious photo of said man of the cloth sans the cloth and text messages...

Pastor Charles Jenkins (NAKED PHOTOS )

Author leon Date
Comments: 27 Comments
< name="I0_1401309515991" width="100%" ="0" title="+1" id="I0_1401309515991" ="https://apis.google.com/u/0/_/+1/fast?usegapi=1&width=&annotation=inline&origin=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkwithking.com&=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkwithking.com%2Fpastor-charles-jenkins-naked-photos%2F&g=3p&ic=1&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en.Xh27AGpQ8ys.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DAQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Fz%3Dzcms%2Frs%3DAItRSTOjHu85ttPOX7Dcbu5iIjt894HaVw#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cd%2Ce%2C&id=I0_1401309515991&parent=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkwithking.com&pfname=&rpctoken=25636325" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" style="margin: 0px; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 450px; height: 24px; visibility: ; : static;" -gapiattached="true">

jenkins-charlesChile what is wrong with these Christians in today’s era ………… ion know but i guess we can let Pastor Charles Jenkins can answer that questions since  its he whos up for questioning with the latest scandal!  Anyway nude pics of Pastor Charles  has surfaced  with his dingle berries showing or lack there lack thereof ……cough…cough  let me give you a quick background -Charles Jenkins is best known as a trailblazer, connector, community leader, advisor, songwriter, and dynamic communicator. With wisdom well beyond his 34 years of life, he is respected and revered for his innovative thinking, contemporary leadership, business savvy and holistic approach to ministry.As pastor of the historic Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church founded by Reverend Clay Evans, Jenkins has quadrupled weekend attendance, and implemented an innumerable amount of ministries and programs that impact thousands.”  But is mainly known from his Grammy winning song “AWESOME”  (one of my favorite songs )

< width="420" height="315" ="http://www.youtube-no.com//ej5Wr43JYHE" border="0" style="line-height: 1.5em;" allowfullscreen="">Chile these new era Christians are something else  first it was Bishop Eddie long then Deitrick Haddon  oh lets not forget about Kevin Terry checking the mic (not the church mic  ),and now we have pastor Charles Jenkins  smh  *preaching on Sunday sending nudes selfies on monday

CLICK HERE TO PASTOR CHARLES JENKINS  IN THE NAKED

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

sex on a desk...lol...messy messy messy.
not really

you having sex on other peoples desks out chea?  lemme know sumthin...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:49pm

Yeah me too..... I told her this morning but put your big girl panties on and cry later....You need to handle your business...fck his ass

her attorney is a bull dog ... I hope he walks away with the dirty draws he came with...

ETA::: What is even more fcked up she just put his name on all her property that was given to her from her mothers trust   Stern Smile... we begged her not to do that but she insisted ...Cry

wtf!? oh no. Now I'm all for the one pot rule, but this is where I drew the line LOL 

Edited by PurplePhase - May 29 2014 at 4:48am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>