Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

have you ever used someone for something?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:09pm
you are all very terrible people Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:14pm
oh no.
my catholic morals would never allow me to do something so inhumane. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.
what an angel
wait, you was pulling this ladies strings ? Confused
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:20pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.
what an angel
wait, you was pulling this ladies strings ? Confused

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:21pm
dang Nala.LOL^^^^^^^^^^
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:22pm
i think she was just being nice nala. 
she offered, because she didn't want your schoolwork to suffer. 

IMO, you weren't 'using' her. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:42pm
No, but I been used and it sucks
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:52pm
im a generous person, but i live by this:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic