Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

have you ever used someone for something?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:29pm
Yes, I did.  Not anymore.
Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I remember back in elementary school, there was this girl who lived in my neighborhood. Her mom used to babysit me (that's how I knew her). Anyway, she had a Nintendo 64 and one day, my neighbor and cousin wanted to play it so we conspired a plan. We'd go over there, play a little bit and then eventually work our way inside to play the Nintendo. I think she kinda knew what we were up to. LOL

Then another time, also in elementary, me and my best friend wanted to go play laser tag but neither of our parents wanted to take us. So we called up another classmate and asked if she wanted to go, she said yes and then we asked if her mom could drive us. Her older sister told her the only reason we called to ask her to go is because we needed a ride. My classmate asked me if that was true and I said, "yes". Thinking back on it that was sooo messed up.

yea you were a horrible kid. i would hate to have you as a friend. matter of fact, i was the first kid on the block with Sonic the hedgehog on Sega. only people who got to come inside and play were my 2 main homies.

i wasn't a complete asshole, though. i opened the blinds to my room so the other kids could watch us play from outsideLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Oh heavens yes.

But I am no longer bout that life.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:27pm
I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

im sure i have i cant remember anything specific

This.

With as much as people like to use me I think I will start using people though just because.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

No, but I need to start.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:05pm
not using the average kind & thoughtful person, only used people that want to be used.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:06pm
someone tell me an interesting story.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.
what an angel
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

same method i use.LOLusedGeek

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 25 2013 at 5:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair