BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Have you ever tried facing your phobia?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you ever tried facing your phobia?
    Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:01pm
I've been considering it lately. I've been feeling more daring lately and I'm curious. It would also be great not to be shocked and disturbed when I encounter it in the real world or in the media. I know that prolonged exposure leads to desensitization. So would you ever try to face your phobia? Was there something you were afraid of that you have overcome?
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:08pm
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im scared of pussies and dont want to face those bitch asses.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im scared of pussies and dont want to face those bitch asses.

You mean cats? You must not be that afraid of them because we see them all the time in the media--on TV, on the net, etc. I don't even have that luxury so even when I see a pic of what I am afraid of I freak out. You wouldn't have to work that hard to not be afraid. You're already halfway there.

I read about the object of my phobia on Wikipedia last night on my phone (with images disabled). I want to watch some youtube videos about it or look at some pics but I know they will start suggesting videos about it when I'm NOT ready and ads will start popping up featuring it.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:55pm
I would rather not ever see a roach again
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:55pm
No, I hate mice and rats and don't want anything to do with them.  My cousin had a dead mouse on her floor once(still don't get that, there was no trap) and I was freaking out.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:02pm
i can see cats on tv and on the internet with no problems. But being near them or in the same room as them. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:16pm
I'm watching youtube videos of my phobia right now (behind a Russian proxy and tightly squeezed fingers). I'm actually seeing some progress. I think my treatment will be successful soon enough. I am fearful to the point that I jump if I even see the word or if I see a pic of anything that looks remotely like it.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

i can see cats on tv and on the internet with no problems. But being near them or in the same room as them. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not that bad. If I suddenly see a pic of my phobia I get the shivers and have to hide under the covers. Ouch
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:27pm
flying and spiders. dealt with both. no more problems.

Cool
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

flying and spiders. dealt with both. no more problems.

Cool

That's great!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon