BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever snuck a pet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:11am
yes, I felt bad for the dog, he tore up our carpet though, we had to replace it before we moved out
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:13am
My former roommate had a dog she wasn't supposed to have. Maintenance found it and she got billed the pet deposit and pet rent on next month's rent. Those bastards took pics and all lol.

She supposedly " proved" she got rid of it, and they were nice enough to let her slide.

She pulled a sneak move and bought the dog right back the next week lol.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:26am
I think it just really depends on how diligent your management company is.

If you're renting privately from someone like a duplex, and they either pop by all the time or live in a unit, I wouldn't try to be Slick Rick & bring a pet.

Thankfully for us, we've always lived in buildings that were managed by firms that manage several buildings across the city. So, they're really not micro managing the buildings like that and mainly rely on the super to be their eyes and ears. In fact, the only time I ever deal/dealt with them was when it's lease renewal time. Unless your rent is chronically behind, they could care less what you do.

But also, our dog is well behaved and almost never barks. And it helps that he's a yorkie so everyone's always so in love with him, they give him a pass that a big dog wouldn't get even if he does bark or whine occasionally.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:55am
A cat and a hamster and didn't get found out until I needed something repaired. After that they just kindly asked me to pay the extra pet fee.
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:26am
We always had cats in our non pet friendly apartments and we just locked them in a room when maientence needed to come and kept them out of the windows. Same with a couple dogs, just left with them if maientence came and took them out to play at night when management was gone lol. Never once got caught and we lived in apartments for most my young life.
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:43am
yall one day i came home and went into my room and while i was in there my roommateHEY told me to come out so she could show me something. WHY I WALK OUT OF MY ROOM TO SEE A CHIHUAHUA FOLLOWING HER AROUND TALKIN BOUT "hey girl, dont be mad, this is Nala". I wasnt mad, i was shocked.

anywhoo, if she get caught, she is the one who has to pay a fine so I dont curr. I dont walk the doggy, i dont feed the doggy, i dont pick up after the doggy, if the doggy runs out of the apartment when i open the door, i aint chasin the doggy. she cute tho.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:50am
my bitch ass punk ass ex roommate snuck a PIG in or condo. mind you, im muslim. what kind of F*ck sh*t is that? i couldnt wait for that relationship to cease and desist.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:53am
^^ Shocked !!

no. words. 
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

my bitch ass punk ass ex roommate snuck a PIG in or condo. mind you, im muslim. what kind of F*ck sh*t is that? i couldnt wait for that relationship to cease and desist.

I busted out laughing right there. CryLOLLOLCryCryDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Da faqq?!!!
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 9:30pm
Yes. My dog and I lived there for 5 years. The manager would warn us when the owner of the property was dropping by and we would make sure Prince was ghost. When I first got him, I tried to hide him from my roommate and he was like wtf is that smell. I opened my room door and my dog came out with dreds with fleas stuck in them and all smh. I was trying to hide him until his grooming appointment because I rescued him. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic