Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Have you ever seen someone go from ugly to cute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Have you ever seen someone go from ugly to cute

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:17am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

most people get more attractive as they age...until the irreversible decline.

Oh really? Pssshhhhh! The majority of girls who were the most wanted back in high school look terrible now. That's the way I used to seeing shyt go. If you ain't cute at 16 to 21 then you never will be in most cases.

Lol ok, there's definitely that...but more than half of ppl I know are better looking now than 5, 10 yrs ago...ppl learn how to style their face, hair, and bodies better through trial and error.  Earning money makes ppl go from ugly to cute all the time...better grooming habits. 
Sponsored Links

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 8:42am
yes... youtube tutorials have really helped some folk out 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

hey.. im waiting for 21 to bless me to lose this babyface Cry

I think this is what happens. As people get older their face slims down and lose those baby cheeks. I don't think baby cheeks make people ugly though.

My cousin went from a sweet baby face chubby and short to 6'3 muscular handsome and playing football. Now you can't tell him nothing smh. 
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:09am
I've noticed this in a lot of men.  I know some that went from being "so-so" in the 20s to "damn he's fine" in the 30s.

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:12am
I think ppl have "ugly" stages, but may not necessarily be ugly.

I look back at my pics from when I had braces and a unibrow at the same damn time...Lord.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:16am
I've seen it go both ways. I've seen good looking people turn not so attractive & vice versa...

Maybe the ugly to cute found their niche & learned to work with their ugliness? Or got some coins & is now able to dresse that ugliness up?

I've seen weave and a face full of make-up do wonders on folks...take that stuff away, you might find that ugly girl you use to know Star...

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Hell yeah.

Me.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:12am
This has been making the rounds.
Once I get my weave...I'll be killin em.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:19am
Who is that?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:21am
ive seen it lots..
and it happened to me

my looks have literally been like a roller coaster.. up and down. 
if i could go back to my old face.. i swear id never complain again as long as i live
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic