Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have You Ever Heard Of "The Black Wall St"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:49pm
There's nothing that scares White people more than Black people with their own power.

They already knew if they let that sh*t continue, THEY'D become the minority.

This is so sad.
Sponsored Links

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

yes i have (couple weeks ago in the Henry Louis Gates thread) LOL

Midna i've been meaning to ask of you go somehow see if you can find the series and put it somewhere i can DL it. Its not available in my region online

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:17pm
I have to question everyone's blackness who didn't know about Black Wallstreet.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:32pm
If anyone is interested in really learning anything about black history and wealthy blacks besides rappers, singers and musicians alike, just take a class of African American Studies at your local college. Tuition is not expensive, it is usually only 3 credits, and in one semester you will learn a lot about what blacks are capable of doing but when they did, the angry, jealous, uneducated and hateful whites destroyed all they had achieved.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:42pm
Is that child holding a decapitated child?

Edited by bebe88 - Nov 22 2013 at 10:42pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:48pm
There's a lot we all don't know. Thankfully the info is out there if you seek it.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Is that child holding a decapitated child?

I think the child was holding a dead baby...probably his/her younger siblingCry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:55pm
What bothers me is when people say we don't support our own and we need to shop in black owned businesses like we never thought of that before.  Yt ppl won't let us have nice things.

But lately I just want to focus on doing this again.  They couldn't pull the same crap but they will try to pass laws, rezone, raise taxes etc to force us to buy from them.  I guarantee it.   We just have to be ready for the level of fight they will put up.  We don't understand our own buying power but they absolutely do. 
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 1:18am
You should check out African Americans Many Rivers to Cross on PBS tuesday night at 8:00pm
loads of insightful information in this 6 part documentary. Or you can just go to the PBS website.
They talked about Black Wall street 2 weeks ago. Good Stuff. 

Edited by OoDles O - Nov 23 2013 at 1:18am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 3:30am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

There's nothing that scares White people more than Black people with their own power.

They already knew if they let that sh*t continue, THEY'D become the minority.

This is so sad.

gurl shid.  that's why u had folks screaming reverse racism when u had that family that was tryna buy black for a year.

anytime we try to do for ourselves in a positive manner plants and agents get throwed (yes throwed) in to fucc sh*t up.  we see how the sh*t with the original Black Panthers went down.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic