Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Have you ever done a parasite cleanse?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:20pm

id rather pay a few bucks and try this out than to walk around for years unsure....SickSick

the virgo in me must buy this product...this is grossing me out so i have to get itLOL

i see some listed at vitamin shoppe

all the processed food and genetically modified mess we eat at these unclean fast food places and restaurants....i wouldnt be surprised whats really in our food...Cry

gross

this also makes me wanna start an all organic farm and grow my own garden...LOL(probly not)

but you never know whats going on in the kitchen of these places...too many people in the food industry dgaf about health regulations...
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Its good to do a cleanse once a year. Yes people do get worms but should pass them naturally if you eat right. If not the worms can stick around longer than they should. These buggers cause people all sorts of health issues that people dont know. For me I got gas pains in my lower back. I prefer to use diatomaceous earth but you must be careful with any cleanse and consult a homeopathic Dr.

Does the diatomaceous earth method really work?? I was reading up on that but read that it can make you soooo sick if you inhale it.

it does work and cuts them suckers in half       
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:11am
I have some DE and would like to do a cleanse. What dosage do you need?
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:59am
In here for this
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:35am
I would like to do it...what's the difference between a regular cleanse and parasite cleans?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

One of my friends told me she thinks she had a gut because she read that parasites burrow themselves in your intense causing crazy bloat. She felt she had alllll the symptoms (Itchy booty included due to them coming in and out your anus)
bold: in one of these nasty threads there was a video of that. some worm removal? i guess that is the same. dudes guts were huge before the docs squeezed them out. ugh i have the image in my head now.

red: i read about that some years ago...if im thinkin of the same thing (pin worms?) a symptom is an itchy butt...only at nights though. thats when they're most active? and they stay alive from you scratching and putting your hand around the mouth..or whatever opening so.... 

interesting topics tho. i love to read that mess. ^but this im going off memory havent read about them in years.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:58am
this is revolting smh..how do the parasites get in there though?Geek
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:57am
im doing one now with pills.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:20pm
yeah I've been considering it for years but haven't. 

But now that you mention losing belly fat...lol I'm ready
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12