Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Have you ever done a parasite cleanse?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you ever done a parasite cleanse?
    Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:24pm
One of my friends told me she thinks she had a gut because she read that parasites burrow themselves in your intense causing crazy bloat. She felt she had alllll the symptoms (Itchy booty included due to them coming in and out your anus) and decided she was going to do a parasite cleanse with pineapple juice and pumpkin seeds. My only reply was go to the doctor.

I saw her for the first time in 3 weeks and her tummy is flat as hell. She told me the weight melted off of her.

Has anyone here ever done a parasite cleanse? She said the die out process was a mess because she was sick from the parasites giving off toxins due to her trying to kill them. I'm reading that a lot of us have them and we don't even know it. You can get them even from lettuce that isnt washed properly at restaurants. Did you lose your tummy?

I even read that parasites are related to lupus and you get rid of the parasites you get rid of the lupus....

Lol, excuse me for being intrigued, Im just shocked over her weight loss.

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - Mar 24 2014 at 10:06pm
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:42pm
Sick

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:47pm
Its good to do a cleanse once a year. Yes people do get worms but should pass them naturally if you eat right. If not the worms can stick around longer than they should and get bigger. These buggers cause people all sorts of health issues that people dont know. For me I got gas pains in my lower back. I prefer to use diatomaceous earth but you must be careful with any cleanse and consult a homeopathic Dr.

Edited by miana79 - Mar 24 2014 at 9:49pm
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:48pm
I can't handle the thought of parasites living inside me.
Danm, I'm already itching.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Its good to do a cleanse once a year. Yes people do get worms but should pass them naturally if you eat right. If not the worms can stick around longer than they should. These buggers cause people all sorts of health issues that people dont know. For me I got gas pains in my lower back. I prefer to use diatomaceous earth but you must be careful with any cleanse and consult a homeopathic Dr.

Does the diatomaceous earth method really work?? I was reading up on that but read that it can make you soooo sick if you inhale it.
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:53pm
Dead Im all for cleanses..but........parasites...NO.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:06pm

as nauseous as the thought of this is making meDeadSick

im all for itClap

i would google it but i refuse to look at pictures. downright refuse. 
and google loves to show disturbing images. even though i have my search filter on it still doesnt help.Ermm
i would like to keep my appetite.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

as nauseous as the thought of this is making meDeadSick

im all for itClap

i would google it but i refuse to look at pictures. downright refuse. 
and google loves to show disturbing images. even though i have my search filter on it still doesnt help.Ermm
i would like to keep my appetite.

The pictures will gross you out like no tomorrow! But at the same time it will help you know what you are looking for.

I just read there are some parasites that like your vagina this could be why some women have constant yeast infections and/or BV

The other interesting fact for me is they cause food allergies. Out of the blue I became allergic to bananas and kiwi

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - Mar 24 2014 at 10:08pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:10pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:13pm
Me and lb were just talkin about doing a parasite cleanse....

I want to. I'm ready whenever. Just did a cleanse and bout it bout it for whatever BS is in my body

[boosie] Devil get up off me! Devil get up off me! [\boosie]
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic