Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED?HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CHEATED O
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED?HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CHEATED O

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:13pm
mixer, how are u gonna come in here harassing people and start pressing the report button?  And talkin about who is about to be packing their bags, when they've been here way longer than you, and you don't come into any threads unless you have the opportunity to be annoying and begin a sentence with, "I hate...".   I'm reporting you for bitchassness and you won't be missed.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:16pm
I'm only targeting Bunny, P. Diddy. You are fine.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Once again your information is false. If you actually believe that bullsh*t, then you are as dumb as the piece of sh*t moron that said it. I have never been embarrassed a day in my life. Y'all can try, but you'll fail miserably
I'm going to love reporting this too. You eat the bait so easily.Smile
lmao, this sh*t is hilarious. I'm gonna keep doing what I do which is nothing banworthy. You are a jealous little punk and a perv. I have nothing to be ashamed of. Never had. I am a wonderful person and 10x better than you will ever be. Now go play in traffic clown
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:18pm
Ah, a death threat. You make this too easy, bunny. It's pathetic that you have to go on about how much better you are than somebody on the internet to feel good about yourself.
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:19pm
Have you ever cheated?
YES
Have you ever been cheated on?
YES

If so, why?
I CHEATED BECAUSE I FOUND OUT I WAS GETTING CHEATED ON.
I WANTED TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE MUST NOT KNOW BOUT ME, HE MUST NOT KNOW BOUT ME. I CAN HAVE ANOTHER HIM IN A MINUTE, MATTER FACT HE'LL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!

Did you get caught?
NEVER GOT CAUGHT BUT I DID DUMP THE BOYFRIEND FOR THE PERSON I CHEATED ON HIM WITH

Do you regret it?
NOPE!

Are you still with that person?
HELL NO

Are you a serial cheater?   
HAD HE  NOT CHEATED ON ME, I WOULD HAVE NEVER CHEATED. I WAS HAPPY AND I COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS GETTING CHEATED ON. IT MADE ME FEEL UGLY, LIKE I WAS LACKING SOMETHING HE WAS MISSING. SO I FOUND SOMEONE THAT I FELT HAD SOMETHING HE WAS MISSING.

If you were cheated on, what happened?
HE LEFT FOR THE ARMY AND STARTED AN ARMY AFFAIR I GUESS

How did you find out?
I WAS USING HIS CAR TO GO GET ME A NEW PHONE SO HE GAVE ME HIS PHONE TO CALL HIS HOUSE PHONE. AS I WAS PARKED OUTSIDE OF RADIO SHACKED SOMETHING TOLD ME TO LOOK AT HIS TEXT MESSAGES AND SO I DID.
I REGRET DOING THAT BECAUSE THEY WERE ALREADY TELLING EACH OTHER THEY LOVED EACH OTHER.

Are you still with them?
NO, THANK GOD

How did they react when you confronted them?
HE REACTED LIKE I WAS CRAZY, SMH
LIKE I WAS SEEING STUFF.
LIKE I BELEIEVED IN GHOSTS AND GHOSTS DO NOT EXIST. SMH
AS IF I COULDNT READ ENGLISH OR SOMETHING

SORRY FOR THE CAPS!  Angry

Edited by BeanieBabiesMommy - Jan 08 2014 at 5:20pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:23pm
What's funny is Nini said it and I just consigned. But he says nothing to her like he scared. Everybody loves to come for me. I'm the most important, the most wanted. They must feel oh so big after I acknowledge them and all their wack glory
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:26pm
I said something to her in this thread. Now you are just being blind and playing the victim. Just hurry up and get ready to get thrown off of bhm yet again.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:26pm

Ah, a death threat. You make this too easy, bunny. It's pathetic that you have to go on about how much better you are than somebody on the internet to feel good about yourself.
negro I have not scratched the surface of how much better I am than everybody else.
TRUST

Edited by Senior Detective - Jan 08 2014 at 5:39pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:28pm

It's pathetic that you have to go on about how much better you are than somebody on the internet to feel good about yourself.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:35pm
I wonder if cheating is any fun... I have met so many ladies who did it, were never caught, and were happy (with themselves and/or their relationship). My sister  is a serial cheater and she always dates guys who will do anything for her. She is spoiled by them. She is f*cking happy too. And I think she is a vixen. Seriously, not because she is my sister, but because she was never caught, ALWAYS has men all over her, gets everything she wants, everyone adores her and she knows how to manipulate her men.

She said once that when you are young, you should enjoy - meaning date, regardless of being or not in a relationship.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style