Perfect Hair Collection

HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED?
    Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:07pm
If so, why? Did you get caught? Do you regret it? Are you still with that person? Are you a serial cheater?

Let a G know.
Sponsored Links

scott0727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scott0727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

If so, why? Did you get caught? Do you regret it? Are you still with that person? Are you a serial cheater?

Let a G know.

I've held texting conversations and flirted before while in a relationship. Does that count?? LOL

I did it because I was bored and the guy was attractive and had made a pass at me. No I did not get caught...ummmm I'm not sure if I so much as regret it, but I don't do that anymore b/c I do believe in karma.

I am not with that person anymore and I am not a serial cheater.

Have you ever cheated??? Question 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:37am
Nope, not once .. not even flirting.

I would never disrespect the relationship. If it starting to go bad .. my energy would be in trying to resolve the problems and if after some point I see that it is not going to work - I would end the relationship.

I don't believe in the slow torture of 'trying to make it work no matter what because I have been with him so long'. Nooo - people just break up in the end anyway. :(

Then I would be free to flirt and date other guys though usually I am not in the mood to get involved with another guy so soon.

I would need a break. :/ Geesh.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 07 2014 at 1:44am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:36pm
No. Usually my eyes are all for the guy I am dating.

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:45am
Nope, to me it's pointless.....
I feel if a person feels the need to cheat or has eyes for another then just leave the one your with so you both can move on.

That's just how I feel...
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:53pm
I have never said I'm faithful to anyone so all yes. I never got caught there is a science to this remember each lie and make alphabet to lie and do not have an intelligent woman. She needs to be of lower intelligence.
Gorden94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gorden94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Nope, not once .. not even flirting.

I would never disrespect the relationship. If it starting to go bad .. my energy would be in trying to resolve the problems and if after some point I see that it is not going to work - I would end the relationship.

Same. I even think it goes as far as your thoughts. I mean we'll never know completely of what our partners are thinking, but it'll be hurtful to know they have someone else on their mind or in their heart other than you. "For as he thinketh  in his heart, so is he."

What's the point of being in a relationship if you want to see more than one person. If so you begin to have feelings for someone else I'd be the one to be straight and be like yeah someone else caught my eye. Save the drama of cheating and go with what you believe is right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic