Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:53pm
Never cheated and most likely never will. No exceptions. I don't skip chapters, no matter how boring the read.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

After that "Behem-getitoffyourchest" debacle, I be good gotdamn if I answer that question one way or the other. Folks had research teams and cohorts and sh!t.

summary? lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:57pm
Been there, done that.

I'z changed tho...I think .
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

No one will confess it will be Held against you and used as evidence later to Bash you good luck

its the internets though. You wont see these people in real life its not like someone will tell someone you actually know and see daily.

Ummm hmmm that's what the mod said in the ask.fm site the other day......Shyyt was brought up from the 90's!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:13pm
Not a cheater, if I ever get that urge it's time to bail
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

After that "Behem-getitoffyourchest" debacle, I be good gotdamn if I answer that question one way or the other. Folks had research teams and cohorts and sh!t.

You ain't never lied. Shyyt was real that day!!! Weapons of mass destruction were brought out.
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:18pm
I revenge cheated. It was all emotional though. I was scared to do the do. I think the damage from the emotional affair was worse in my opinion. 
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:25pm
My bestie used to revenge cheat never made sense to me cause he never knew she cheated....I have another friend that has been cheating on her hubby from day one
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:52pm
i dont get cheating and i never will
if you arent happy, then work at it or leave
but no

unless u count in the 6th grade lol. meaningless sh-t

but ugh being cheated on top 10 worst things ever
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 7:38pm
no. i hate cheaters.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic