BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever been shy to ask someone

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you ever been shy to ask someone
    Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:52pm
Where they got their hair from?

I seen the most beautiful yaki textured weave today. I drooled at it the whole day. Hey hair had MAJOR SWANG. she had a full weave in with soft bangs in blonde. This blonde was a good match for her complexion.

It was the type of yaki that your fingers would just slip right through. The type that when you shake your hair pieces of hair won't stick out...Yall know what the hell im talking about if you wear yaki hair.
Jesus I wanted to ask her so bad. I kept practicing what and how I would ask her until she LEFT the party!!!! Her hair was effing gorgeous. If I knew the vendor I would most definitely invest in 8 oz with them.

How do you guys ask such a question???
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 8:07pm
Well before asking them where they got their hair....they would have to admit to you that they are wearing a weave and we all know that most ladies wouldnt do that.
I would compliment them on how beautifull their hair is,ask them if it their own ,**finger cross** they admit it a weave and then ask them where they get it from
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Well before asking them where they got their hair....they would have to admit to you that they are wearing a weave and we all know that most ladies wouldnt do that.
I would compliment them on how beautifull their hair is,ask them if it their own ,**finger cross** they admit it a weave and then ask them where they get it from

Oh I knew it was a weave. It was a full install with the little circle closed off top. Who ever did it did a really neat job. no leave out since she had bangs. Color #30ish. I should've just freaking asked her.
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:15pm
I would ask her could I ask her a question about her hair. Lol
keepitmovin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:54pm
I usually start off with a compliment about it. Then I say, I hope you don't take this offensive, but, I worked in a salon for years , and your hair is beautiful! After I reel them in, I talk softly so others can't hear, and  s a y "if you don't mind me asking, you're wearing extensions right? Can I ask what type of hair it is? Trust me, I find out a lot that way! I have had the ghetto alternative- some  ignorant, ghetto, gutter snipe who yells "what type of hair that is? From across the room like she is on a Mic. Discreet conversation full of compliments usually gets me the answer. Every once and a while I encounter a snob who pretends she can't remember or doesn't't know what I'm talking about.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:15am
I ASK....BUT BEFORE I ASK I COMPLIMENT THEM ON THEIR HAIR.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:26am
I give a compliment,talk about my own hair purchases/who I buy from, and then ask who they buy hair from.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:28am
I agree, with everyone else. I always compliment them first " Your hair is gorgeous!" then " who did your install, they did an amazing job" ( if it is not a weave or they won't admit it, then the conversations stops there). If they admit it, I say girl, that is the best texture hair that I have seen, who is the vendor?Wink 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 11:14am
I would ask who was their stylist was and proceed from there.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic