Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Have you ever been friendzoned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 9:55am

I thought friendzoned meant the person wants absolutely nothing sexually or romantically to do with you

if they still want to f ck but not date you, that doesn't mean you are in the friendzone
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:01am
No, but I used to go after guys I know that are into me (at least somewhat).   Example: I don't go after men that pat my head like i'm their kid sister and that doesn't flirt with me.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I thought friendzoned meant the person wants absolutely nothing sexually or romantically to do with you

if they still want to f ck but not date you, that doesn't mean you are in the friendzone

this is my understanding as well...
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:15am
I thought friendzone mean they want sex with you but nothing more..or they may not want sex either way..but NO relationship 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

It's hard for a man to turn down convenient sex .... from ANYONE, friend, enemy, ex-wife ANYONE as long as she looks decent ... like she is not covered in boils. If she has a hole … he will want to fill it.

So to me .. being in the 'Friendzone' means you are just friends which means he is not interested in having a romantic relationship with you.

(Yes, he may or may not have sex with you - but that has NOTHING to do with having a relationship with you – so you would still be friends).

I think a lot of women don't understand the way men view sex.

For men ... sex is just an itch they've gotta scratch (and as often as possible!) – but that's it. Sex will have nothing to do with how he feels about you romantically. This is why men can get up .. leave and never look back. If they ONLY wanted sex .. they will be gone. So sex (outside of love) is the way a guy can DISTANCE himself from a girl.

On the other hand … sex for WOMEN makes her think he likes her romantically and that they will next start a relationship. So sex brings a woman .. CLOSER to a guy. Of course, when he walks away – she will be crushed.

Another reason a woman should not have sex with a guy for several months .. if she wants something real with him .. else he will just go boom boom and … then he will be gone.

They can’t help it. (Of course, there are exceptions … but in general do not go boom boom if you are really interested in him.)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:21am

yall out here f cking friends?

when I had male friends we were only friends lol

if I was to do more, we may not have been exclusively dating per say lol, but we were no longer just friends (this also doesn't mean I looking to hopefully make him my boyfriend, get married and a buy a home together Confused)
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

It's hard for a man to turn down convenient sex .... from ANYONE, friend, enemy, ex-wife ANYONE as long as she looks decent ... like she is not covered in boils. If she has a hole … he will want to fill it.

So to me .. being in the 'Friendzone' means you are just friends which means he is not interested in having a romantic relationship with you.

(Yes, he may or may not have sex with you - but that has NOTHING to do with having a relationship with you – so you would still be friends).

I think a lot of women don't understand the way men view sex.

For men ... sex is just an itch they've gotta scratch (and as often as possible!) – but that's it. Sex will have nothing to do with how he feels about you romantically. This is why men can get up .. leave and never look back. If they ONLY wanted sex .. they will be gone. So sex (outside of love) is the way a guy can DISTANCE himself from a girl.

On the other hand … sex for WOMEN makes her think he likes her romantically and that they will next start a relationship. So sex brings a woman .. CLOSER to a guy. Of course, when he walks away – she will be crushed.

Another reason a woman should not have sex with a guy for several months .. if she wants something real with him .. else he will just go boom boom and … then he will be gone.

They can’t help it. (Of course, there are exceptions … but in general do not go boom boom if you are really interested in him.)

Agreed! I can have sex and not love her at all, hell I could hate her and have sex with her. To me it's just a urge that must be released, nothing more and nothing less. Now, if I love her the sex is at a different level, but I'm not in love the urge is still there.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:22am

yes sex isn't a relationship but it's more than friendship (or lol less if yall never even talk, just have sex)

sex doesn't equal a relationship and sex doesn't equal friendship

three different things
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:24am

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:24am
men dont friendzone women.

see,

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures