Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Have you ever been friendzoned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:01am
that small dicc took the sting out eh Ms.W?LOL
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:07am
no.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 3:15am
I think everyone gets friendzioned at some point with a guy when they might want more.

SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 4:03am
No. This will only get your feelings hurt.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 5:05am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

yes, i was friendzoned...we were friends, i just started having fantasies of more...we had such good chemistry that i just assumed it would manifest to dating...but things never really changed...we had hella fun together, talked about our dating lives, etc...for about 3 mths he was single and i figured it would be the time that he would try to progress things, but he didn't. Ermm...i got over it bc i know he has a small dck (we slept together a couple times, literally slept).  very handsome and cool though.  we're still friends and i don't think about any of that now.

This. This crush was about three years ago however, I had to end my friendship with him this year because the friendship seriously devolved and he's.. an honestly terrible person.

He actually lost a lot of friends this year but despite that, he believes the only reason I ended the friendship is because I'm mad we didn't date. The sad thing is I even explained everything to him. Buuuuut he's not the type who accepts the truth if it does not flatter his ego.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 6:39am
wow, thank you Ms_wonderland and Midna for sharing and yes printer ink it happens to almost everyone
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 6:41am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

No. This will only get your feelings hurt.

Agreed.

I think there is something between a man and a woman that is beyond the person being good looking or the fact that you both have so much in common as good friends .. so you might as well have sex and start a relationship.

This is true especially for men because the way you LOOK has a very high priority. This doesn't mean you have to look like a Movie Star .. you just have to LOOK the way he wants you to look to spark the pursuit.

That's another thing because .. if he does not have to PURSUE you so that he can 'win' you ... it ain't gonna work either. If you are friends - well, he's already got your attention so that part of the game is over. So .. what's he gonna do if you are caught and his main job is pursuit? Nothing. Let the guy do his job. So then his attention will go toward another girl and he will bring you around to .. meet her. UGH. :(

Maybe you can have sex ... as he might wanna plant his flag ... so to speak but typically thereafter the friendship is forever changed/over.

You just have to face the fact that there will be men in your life that are never gonna see you as more than a friend - no matter what you do or how great you are together.

If a guy meets you and becomes 'friendly' it is not gonna take long for HIM (not you) to make a play. If he does not do this ... it's not gonna happen the right way and in the end you will feel like a fool making the first move - because he will have to carefully extract himself from the situation.

A woman’s gender role is to make herself look attractive .. so that she can ATTRACT a guy. She might attract all the wrong ones .. but eventually she will ATTRACT one that she likes.
That’s it.

Best to move on to a guy that DOES find you interesting.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

that small dicc took the sting out eh Ms.W?LOL

Lol yes girl, because I know once the fanfare wore off, my shallowness would kill it. The size was just not what I expected from a strongly built chocolate God.

I don't get him though...he told me he didn't know why but the way I ate a burger turned him on...and other quirky little things. One night he came to my porch at 3 am on his way home from the club, "just because". What did he really want? I played it cool and never fawned over him. to be all the way real, I know I was cuter than some of those things he chased. He must be gay. Yep, that's it. I'll wait for the come out party.
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 9:49am
Yes. In my dating years this happened to me a number of times. If I was down for just sex and no relationship, I could have that. However, I wanted a relationship and exclusivity. As the time, I was in my 20's and to some men that was too much to expect. Since a relationship was not what the man wanted from me (at the time), I ended up in the friend zone. Not to say that I didn't have monogamous relationships in between. Between break-ups and dating, I sometimes found myself in this predicament.

It was a little frustrating but I handled it graciously. Even though I was in the friend zone, I didn't push and I took it for what it was. I didn't waste my time wishing he would have change of heart. Its hard realizing that "he's just not into you", but its realistic in life. We remained friends but I moved on and eventually found my husband. To some I was "the one who got away", to others, I was just a friend.

I think that there is a lesson in every relationship or friendship. I am glad I stood my ground and eventually got what I wanted.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:01am
No, but I used to go after guys I know that are into me (at least somewhat).   Example: I don't go after men that pat my head like i'm their kid sister and that doesn't flirt with me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic