BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever been friendzoned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:04pm
i know a few women (thru mutual friends) who's hubbies don't wanna eff them...no illness involved...now i really don't understand that...Ermm
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

My nephew described his bed buddy as his friend. I said friend w/ benefits right? and he's like 'yeah.' I already knew that though.

But maybe this is a new thing TC lol

ooooh...ok...

yeah this is probably why most don't trust that friend shyt...LOL

LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:11pm

i know a few women (thru mutual friends) who's hubbies don't wanna eff them...no illness involved...now i really don't understand that...Ermm

sexless marriage?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:14pm
purp...i'd buy that if the women were ok with it.  but the women actually want sex from their husbands...and complain about it...
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:33pm

they gettin it elsewhere... have to be, most hetero men just don't go cold like that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:42pm

well yeah...of course...and i'm guessing they don't leave because they are comfy otherwise...i guess...in these cases, have the wifes been officially friend zoned????  ConfusedLOL

anyway, couldn't be me.  i mean i might consider a room mate/life partners or whatever you would call this type of arrangement depending on the benefits...but...ummm yeah....imma need to get me some good good at least errr now and then from somewhere...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:46pm
oh no at friend zoned wives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:53pm
lmaooooo

friend zoned spouses...

possibly reality show spin????

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 13 2013 at 12:54pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:57pm
didn't we have a thread(s) about spouses being obligated to have sex? Like your body belongs to your spouse.

lol

eta: but I guess the FZ'ed wives wouldn't want it if it's only out of obligation.

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 13 2013 at 12:57pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:05pm
did anyone see that couple on the View today that were best friends and decided to date for 40 days  to see if they could turn it into a relationship, and blogged about it. She said they thought they would continue to date after 40 days, but   they broke up on the 39th day at Disney (lol, the happiest place on earth).

They said they did it about the 24th day. And the guy said he doesn't think men and women can be only friends after this experience because sex is always in the back of the mind of the guy. Men are structured that way. BUT the woman said she did think men /women can only be friends. And she's fine being only friends with him now. Interesting they had different perspectives, but not surprising LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 13 2013 at 1:05pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic