Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever been friendzoned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:24am
not yet
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

not yet
does it count if she friendzoned you back in the day, then saw recently and threw her knickers and ovaries at you?
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

men dont friendzone women.

see,

Majority of straight black men don't cause they are thirsty. Real men globally do if she looks like that down syndrome chick from american horror story.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

not yet
does it count if she friendzoned you back in the day, then saw recently and threw her knickers and ovaries at you?

no it doesn't count, but please tell the story anyway LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:41am
I friendzoned a guy then a few weeks later decided I'd go after him after I realized he was entertaining another LOL. It never got physical (my decision) but I achieved my goal.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yall out here f cking friends?

when I had male friends we were only friends lol

if I was to do more, we may not have been exclusively dating per say lol, but we were no longer just friends (this also doesn't mean I looking to hopefully make him my boyfriend, get married and a buy a home together Confused)

this is my understanding as well.  what they seem to be describing are f*ck buddies which is not the same as "friend" imo.

perhaps there are levels to this friend zone bizness...but if a man wishes to and/or does f*ck a lady...she is no longer his "friend", imo.

i wish a mofo would open up his mouth and describe his f*ck buddy as a "friend" to me...Sleepy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:48am
My nephew described his bed buddy as his friend. I said friend w/ benefits right? and he's like 'yeah.' I already knew that though.

But maybe this is a new thing TC lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Real men globally do if she looks like that down syndrome chick from american horror story.

jokes?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I thought friendzoned meant the person wants absolutely nothing sexually or romantically to do with you

if they still want to f ck but not date you, that doesn't mean you are in the friendzone

this is my understanding as well...

Im gon go with y'all....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:57am

My nephew described his bed buddy as his friend. I said friend w/ benefits right? and he's like 'yeah.' I already knew that though.

But maybe this is a new thing TC lol

ooooh...ok...

yeah this is probably why most don't trust that friend shyt...LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions