Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Have we discussed Free Bleeding? NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:14pm
QUICK, Coco, would you rather dip your finger tip in my pee or period blood ? 

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i don't think i feel the same about pee and shiit free flowing though… 

those are considered waste.. 

i can see the menstruation cycle being beautiful or whatever they're saying it is.. 

but menstrual blood is basically waste though...your body is expelling it for a reason...it's a biohazard.  would you not wash your hands after dealing with it?  same as snot, pee, sh*t.Dead

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 06 2014 at 10:22pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ppls piss and shiit and other bodily fluids are everywhere and y'all touch it.. you just can't see it.. 

money is literally equivalent to shiit. 

this is what I was thinking.  I just had a conversation yesterday about this dude who was jacking off on the train.   The prollem with this is that blood can be seen.  If it were clear and dried clear....or they were blessed with a light cycle how could you really know you were just sitting in the seat of a free bleeder? 

*sighs*...my back hurts so I just can't bring myself to care. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:23pm
Dead
pee… 

you drink a good amount of water so its mainly water anyways 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:34pm
And are we skipping over the fact that, that lady walks around sperm lotion on her hair and chest like its a beauty treatment?

Ok, imagine standing online you look down and the woman in front of you has droplets of blood around her feet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:37pm
sperm lotion???  
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:39pm
Dead
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

[QUOTE=coconess] [QUOTE=jonesable]They call y'all period shamers

kers3480 said:
I'm not on a feminazi war but I'm not going to hide what I am and what my body does as a woman. I'm not afraid of blood or dirt or semen either. Hell I've gone about my day with semen in my hair and dried up on my chest. I think dicks are awesome, not just cuz they're delicious. Powerful fallic symbols live throughout history, just as powerful goddess symbols do. Just because we're in the 21st century and we're equal doesnt mean we have to become asexual and deny the feminine psyche.

As for diseases from menstral blood you can contract more from having a piece of cotton in your vag for too long and holding blood and discharge up against your privates with a pad.

As for the public bleeding its a spilt between the community.
Some of them are proponents of it.
They said germs and dirt are everywhere what's wrong with blood?

I love reading their blogs
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:48pm
These are the things "oppressed" feminists in America are fighting for.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:58pm
ew...when sperm dries(and it dries QUICK) it's so gross.  it's all crusty and smells funny...how you can just leave that hanging around.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic