Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Have we discussed Free Bleeding? NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:47pm
Free bleeding utterly disgusts me.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:47pm
As long as you do it in your house, it's your business. When you do it in the street, this sheeit is unsanitary as fcuk
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

They call y'all period shamers.

I love reading about free bleeders.

I saw a black free bleeder blogging.
I'd bet it all she has a white husband and isn't from la south

does their blood get on things outside..? do they just stain ppls ish and not care..? 

I'm on the fence.. blood carries diseases but so does many things.. only those things don't really stain 

idk. 
maybe just do it in your house.. 

kers3480 said:
I'm not on a feminazi war but I'm not going to hide what I am and what my body does as a woman. I'm not afraid of blood or dirt or semen either. Hell I've gone about my day with semen in my hair and dried up on my chest. I think dicks are awesome, not just cuz they're delicious. Powerful fallic symbols live throughout history, just as powerful goddess symbols do. Just because we're in the 21st century and we're equal doesnt mean we have to become asexual and deny the feminine psyche.

As for diseases from menstral blood you can contract more from having a piece of cotton in your vag for too long and holding blood and discharge up against your privates with a pad.

As for the public bleeding its a spilt between the community.
Some of them are proponents of it.
They said germs and dirt are everywhere what's wrong with blood?

I love reading their blogs
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:53pm
i wonder why they don't just use cloth diaper-like pads. 
cloth from that is the same cloth from panties or other clothes, just thicker. 
unless these women are walking around butt naked all day i don't see the point. 

i am convinced women bleed/get periods as punishment for not getting pregnant. that's how our kind survived, our ancestors were like eff aunt dot, knock me up boo, we need more kids to tend to the crops anyway.LOL

Edited by melikey - Feb 06 2014 at 7:54pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:53pm
Man....between that and Extreme Cheapskates, I don't wanna touch anyone or go to anyone's house.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:53pm
crazy ass white bish

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Feb 06 2014 at 7:54pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:54pm
interesting… 

well.. just don't stain ppls ish and i don't think i have an issue with it. 
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:55pm
That's gross. Sick
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:55pm
I've been doing it for most of my life (luckily I'm only heavy for two days) but had only heard of the free bleeding movement about three years ago. It's basically letting yourself bleed freely w/o using absorbent products.

It's actually quite freeing and makes you feel a lot closer to your body and your cycle. Instead of "plugging it up" I've learned to enjoy and rejoice in finding blood on my thighs and wearing my period underwear and pjs. It's gentle and wet and really not that messy if your pants are loose enough.

This may sound gross but you may change your tune when you read this: http://www.myvag.net/blood/free/ she explains it a lot better than I can.

I honestly find the whole thing hilarious that these ppl are defending this cray.
A NY free bleeder was talking about her noticing another woman who she thought was also a free bleeder and went up to share a high five .
Come to find out the girl wasn't a free bleeder and just had an accident.and didn't know it

Edited by jonesable - Feb 06 2014 at 7:56pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:56pm
ppls piss and shiit and other bodily fluids are everywhere and y'all touch it.. you just can't see it.. 

money is literally equivalent to shiit. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>