BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Have we discussed Free Bleeding? NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I wanna get a couple of pairs of the leak resistant panties from Dear Kate just to try them out.

In the meantime those super cheap thin washcloths work well for me.

id think the blood would clump on the hair and hurt.. (like more so than with a pad) 

i know most of y'all are probably type hairless though.. 

i have a forest 

Edited by coconess - Feb 06 2014 at 8:22pm
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:21pm
Free peeing???
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:21pm
I do it at home it cuts down on my cramps
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:23pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I wanna get a couple of pairs of the leak resistant panties from Dear Kate just to try them out.

In the meantime those super cheap thin washcloths work well for me.

you can order some special cloth pads cheap from aliexpress, free shipping.

I find the washcloths are better because I can make the shape whatever I want. They're cheap and easy to get from target too.

When my parents were young, (mom is 74 now), cloth was all they had. I remember her saying that back in her youth, it was extremely common to see women with 'accidents'. I have a question. When it is time to replace the cloth while out during a long day or evening out (work, summer festival in the park, a long road trip/bus ride, etc), does the soiled cloth go into the go into the garbage? A ziploc bag to be washed out later? Feel free to PM me the answer if you prefer. I have to ask my mom and my 94 year old grandma about this too.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:32pm
random… 

but i saw on craigslist.. a place was doing a research study on like the heaviness of women's periods.. and for it they gave the participants an ice chest and they had to save all their pads and tampons for the duration of their period and give them (like at the end of the cycle) to the study ppl. 

they got paid like 120 i believe. 
i thought that was kinda interesting.. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:43pm
i interned for a consumer products company once. i was in R&D and i was testing a new material it was a pretty cool assignment because i got to make the pad prototypes and visit the factory where they made them commercially and they fit in my pads on the equipment for the study. for the study the consumer research group had a group of volunteers who tested the pads. in my study they returned the entire pad and the company that was handling the test weighed it and sent the pictures of the pad back so we could see the blood pattern. we could see how well the new material worked, like did it absorb in the pad or slide off to the side and cause accidents. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:45pm
This some yt people stuff?
Why would you want to freely bleed down your legs
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:46pm
I haven't had to change one in public...I make it a rule not to use public restrooms unless it's an emergency.

At home I just rinse out the cloth, hang it to dry, and then it goes with the other laundry.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:49pm
Has "Team Diva Cup FTW" come thru yet? If not, here I is Big smile
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:54pm
Come over here with that and get cha bloody ask kicked!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>