Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Have U Ever Used Swagbucks for Free Stuff?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have U Ever Used Swagbucks for Free Stuff?
    Posted: Sep 08 2011 at 11:42pm

I learned about this from WestNDBeauty's You tube video, where she used swagbucks to purchase her some hair care products and she's gotten a lot of other free stuff like gift cards and such. All You gotta do it seems is use Swagbucks search engine to search the internet....
I might have to try this. I spend all day on BHM and searching stuff I need on Google, FREE sounds a good idea. What You think?

Here's a printout of her website.

How I Get FREE Stuff — You Can Too!

by westNDNbeauty on June 22, 2011 · 8 comments

in swagbucks

swagbucks

[SEE Related Video]

Ever since introducing my YouTube viewers to SwagBucks.com, I have been receiving a swarm of inbox messages and video comments questioning if SwagBucks is a scam.

Simple answer to that is NO, it is not. I have been able to purchase a number of items using Amazon.com Gift Cards that I have won using Swagbucks. My most recent purchases were Seche Restore Thinner, Z-Palatte Customizable Makeup Palatte,  and Nail Art Rhinestones and Storage Box.

SwagBucks is just like Google. Actually, it is powered by Google and a few other search engines. You simply collect points/bucks for using the SwagBucks search engine (www.swagbucks.com) to conduct genuine searches. Be aware, frivolous searches will not render any bucks being rewarded. Once you have enough bucks in your account, you simply go to the SwagStore and make a purchase. I choose to purchase gift cards, but there are a plethora of other items that can be purchased.

Screenshot of my Amazon.com $50 Gift Card

Swagbucks.com does NOT:

1. Sell your information

2. Install spyware on your computer

3. SPAM your inbox

Swagbucks.com does:

1. Act as a search engine

2. Allow you to win bucks that can be used towards reward/prizes in the swagstore

3. Helps to keep your hard earned $$ in your pocket (since you will be spending swagbucks instead)

4. Start you off with 30 Swagbucks when singing up using link provided in this blog

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

Tip: ONLY use www.SwagBucks.com search & win site to complete your searches. Bucks won using any other site (i.e. – “Roddenberry Search & Win” “T-Pain Search & Win”) will result in useless swagbucks in your account.

Sponsored Links

ChocolatePie777 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChocolatePie777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2011 at 11:44pm
yeah i've used it...forgot all about it.......i got a $5 amazon card and something else i think
Domin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Domin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2011 at 11:46pm
I have gotten a few amazon gift cards for 5 bucks...takes FOREVER though...i get mostpoints from my groupon purchases. I love groupon and eversave.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2011 at 11:48pm
I use it...i use my bucks to get amazon and pay pal gift cards.

Smh

I've already got all five $ 5 amazon cards this month..
And I'm almost ready to purchase my fifty dollar pay pal card ( pay pal cards are better becuz they are real cash) and can be used anywhere.

Right now I'm on amazon searching coverups for my trip next month..that I won't pay a cent for because I have like 20 amazon gift cards just sitting there
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2011 at 11:53pm
Its easy and addictive.

I've purchased three trips from them...
And earned like over 10,000 bucks that way...

But honestly most of my bucks come from doing silly offers ( where no credit card is needed) and surveys
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 12:21am
That's it, I'm doing it...
Thanks Y'all.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 1:10am
I have. I've gotten atleast a good $100 in amazon GC since June.
DarkBrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 6:38am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

That's it, I'm doing it...
Thanks Y'all.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 7:16am
*goes to swagbucks to see wtf*
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 8:31am
I use to go to extrabux and use that. Im assuming its sorta the same thing.

Ill check it out though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic