Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Have any makeup purchases you regret and in some
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have any makeup purchases you regret and in some

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:45pm
NYC Retro Red. I was curious to see if this would be a good dupe for Black Opal's Heart Throb (dicontinuedAngry) and read/watched a bunch of reviews from people of different skin tones say how this is the "perfect red". I just picked one up the other day on sale for 59 cents at Rite Aid....then I tried it out and it was ORANGE REDAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry!!!!!

Black Opal foundation in Truly Topaz....orange. Wound up using this as an eyshadow base until it started separating.

Cover Girl foundation.....This was back when Tyra Banks was a spokesmodel for them in the 90's. I don't remember the shade but it was red on me.....that's what I get for not sticking to Revlon, I guess LOL.

L.A. Colors lipstick. Sticky, terrible taste to accompany the heavily perfumed scent.Dead

Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:44pm
I dislike Mac's studio tech foundation. It looked sooooo red on me
misscovergirl90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscovergirl90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:32pm
benefits moon beam, the cap broke and it started to go bad way too soon. I threw it away and usually never do that with products. it didnt wow me at all...
Sunny58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by misscovergirl90 misscovergirl90 wrote:

benefits moon beam, the cap broke and it started to go bad way too soon. I threw it away and usually never do that with products. it didnt wow me at all...

I returned this before it was too late. It didnt have that wow factor for me either.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678