FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hate Lace wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:25am
You'd better contact with the vendor first to see if they could change another one or adjust the density for you. But this one looks alright on your head, not too bad.
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:56am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

this is not a joke I just got my wig from ups and I was just using the wig as an example my wig is not that bad! but its bad! I've cut all the lace off but its still giving me the hairy hat feel!

Well, this means your vendor has performed a bad ventilation job - Kelly has the same problem.

The only thing you can do is to sit down and thin out the edges, create short thin baby bangs and layer the hair all over yourself. This will take some time.

Is your natural hair thick/long? Because if so then it will be hard to flatten your natural hair so that the units sits 'flat' on your head.

This is another problem with Kelly's look .. the unit is raised too far up off her head because her natural hair is too long/thick. So it looks wiggy/drag queenish.

So you will have to work with the unit to get it too look right - which is what you have to do anyway.

This wigs are GREAT but you can't wear them straight out of the package in any case.

(Umm why did you 'cut the lace' if you dis not like it? Once you cut the lace it becomes a used unit and you cannot return to the vendor!)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 16 2014 at 5:01am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:05am

Edited by Missvw - Apr 16 2014 at 5:06am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:07am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

The real reason I hate lace wigs! I took the plunge and got a wig its an IY and glueless etc. but I swear I look like a kung fu master!

help should I send this back or try and make it my own?
Lawd Jesus CryCryCryCry
Burn it!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:41am
Since you already cut the lace, there arent many options. Maybe the hair will be less full after you wash & airdry it.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:56pm
Thanks guys I am working with it! I wash and formed it do my head my head, I am wearing it behind the hairline~ and I will thin as I go...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:59pm
Chileeeeeee.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12