Perfect Hair Collection

Hate Lace wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hate Lace wigs
    Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 5:33pm
The real reason I hate lace wigs! I took the plunge and got a wig its an IY and glueless etc. but I swear I look like a kung fu master!

help should I send this back or try and make it my own?
Sponsored Links

Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 5:54pm
You might be able to talk to the vendor and see if there's a way you can exchange for one with lesser density but ofc, the vendor will have you pay for the shipping etc... Otherwise, you could try thinning it out yourself (but if you're really inexperienced, it could definitely be a risk). The 3rd option is trying to recoup the costs and sell it in the members section downstairs so you could buy a better suited wig for you.

Since the hair is IY, you prolly may have wanted to choose something(custom) that's relatively closer to a natural density like 70-80% @ the hairline and 100-120% throughout - something like that prolly would've given you room to wear it in it's natural state and still be able to flat iron and not look thin.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:12pm
If its from an AV try contacting them. If its from a cv just tweak it yourself. Or try selling it.
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:23pm
Wow, I've never seen a worse hairline before. What I would suggest you do is either take Kocoa's advice and try to get a refund or sell it, or try to work with it. Sexibeach has a great tutorial on thinning a lace unit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLH3DCeecuU She has three different videos on thinning units. You can also search for other videos if you feel you need more information. If it's not a silk top unit, I would start with the reducing the amount of hair in that crown and at the front. BHM member LoveKisses99 also has a video that I can't find where she does a tutorial on how to thin the front hairline with tweezers. 
Whoever sent you that wig ought to be ashamed. Sorry that happened. 
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 11:00pm
that picture is too funny! I hope that isn't the real wig!
BISFORBRIT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BISFORBRIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:35am
I was thinking the same thing. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:45am
Thats a Samuri Warrior's wig and that's a form of a male model. :)

This is a joke.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 16 2014 at 12:46am
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:53am
LOLThanks, Printer_Ink. Okay, now I just feel like a fool! I was laughing and laughing when I saw that thing but wanted to take the OP seriously in case she really needed some help. Too damn funny! Everybody should get got on a prank every now and then. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:55am
this is not a joke I just got my wig from ups and I was just using the wig as an example my wig is not that bad! but its bad! I've cut all the lace off but its still giving me the hairy hat feel!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:56am
I got the wig from Bliss wigs the hair is soft but to be honest I just don't know if I should try wearing this out of the house!

Edited by naturesgift - Apr 16 2014 at 12:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>