Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Has The ATM Ever Taken Your Money?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:04pm
yea I don't deposit at atms anymore

i had to cuss out a few people
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:14pm
I probably would have slowly died at that moment. I've only deposited money twice at the ATM for that very reason. But then again, I've had the teller short me 100 dollars when I withdrew money as well.. I count before I leave... Bc I don't want them to see the side of me that will have one of them hurt and my ass in jail..

I probably would have flopped around on the ground crying if that happened to me..
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:32pm
No....but now you got me scared Pinch
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I remember one time I went to self checkout at Kroger and selected $50 cashback. When I walked 15 steps away from the machine, I remembered that I didn't get the money. So I turned around, and guess what? The money was GONE. Some skank took off with my money that day, and I was so mad.

Omg. I did this at CVS but with 5$ but I was still angry
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:43pm
never happened to me. but if i didnt read this thread, my dumb azz probably wouldnt have called the bank. I would have just stood there confused. I know, my thought process is kinda slow....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic